*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Forumite shenanigans aside, the subbies are one of the best things about this community. Some really cracking crosses, and even fully worked hybrid strains bred for years.....incredible really.

:yep:

• Like 7

Guest Micromole Hole

Better than all the big seedbanks - Old school highs and tastes with bulletproof tried and tested selections. 

@BilgePump dunno where I got that from then, actually might be thinking of  Lil Dave's disco biscuits that's gone!

@mikeydoughnut please hit me up if you're successful with the seeds, aint got much coin at the mo but I'll bloody find it for some of that action :)

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 11:35 AM, Rustybiff said:

well it seems all the animal biscuits F2 have gone from the subbies

they haven't, they are the top of the list

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Joolz Went into full on panic mode then because I thought this was the list thread lollol

:yinyang:

You might want to resume that panic mode.....

• Like 2

I'm getting.............   @Joolz  'cant receive messages'..................... :crybaby: 

Keep me a chelato x ghetto mate lol

Edited by Head Rose'n'Tail
'Message Sent' :)
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Keep me a chelato x ghetto mate lol

Youll be lucky... lol Nah hope you blag some. I managed to send my order and message just before posting on here lol ....At least I am honest and DID give the heads up as soon as I had done mine..

• Like 1

Not saying I'm selfish @Diddy but I tried to msg him 5 times each from three different browsers before my long shot plea on here............. lol the transaction for the subbie sailed through lol

• Like 1

@badbillybob You say that in jest mate , we feed our cats "monotypic brown" nuggets, one of the little shitbags regularly chunders what is quite obviously tri coloured "other people's" cat food, most likely go-cat/kit-e-kat.

DD day tomorrow, if I'm not skint I'll sub up yet again lol

:yinyang:

• Like 1

im growing some of these out and took a couple of cuts from one of the chelato ghettos and a couple from a super lemon. 

the #1 crosses ogkz ghettos and jack ghettos are also looking good. 

id show you if i could upload pics on here......but i cant......

• Like 3