*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@mr rhino top tip, if you look near the bottom of the screen on that page (on mobile site at least) you can choose to follow that thread and get a notification email when it gets updated. It will come through with the subject "your UK420 Digest".

Almost feel like keeping it to myself but that wouldn't be cricket :hippy:

• Like 7

Just now, MindSoup said:

@mr rhino top tip, if you look near the bottom of the screen on that page (on mobile site at least) you can choose to follow that thread and get a notification email when it gets updated. It will come through with the subject "your UK420 Digest".

Almost feel like keeping it to myself but that wouldn't be cricket :hippy:

Cheers mate but i probably check o  here more often than i do my emails lol

• Like 3

On 1/22/2023 at 11:21 AM, MindSoup said:

if you look near the bottom of the screen on that page (on mobile site at least) you can choose to follow that thread and get a notification email when it gets updated. It will come through with the subject "your UK420 Digest".

FFS !! Keep that shit to yourself lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghillie_G said:

large.61E71A95-7B32-4254-9720-BD2A35F816AA.jpeg

Looking forward to running these beauts in the summer outdoors. Many thanks to @Joolz and @brock1 for sharing the love 

:smokin::yinyang:

You will do well from these. The seeds themselves are small but as the saying goes from small seeds grow mighty Oaks. This i find applies to this strain so don't be put off. The small seeds come from the haze parents in this. 

My apologies to anyone who as tried contacting me here as of late. My phone settings only allow me access to certain pages on the forum after a update a few month ago and I haven't had the time to fix it because of a shift change at work and poor health. A quick heads up for the people wanting to try some of my strains this season I will get a few more pack send in about a fortnights time. :smokin:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, brock1 said:

poor health. A quick heads up for the people wanting to try some of my strains this season I will get a few more pack send in about a fortnights time. :smokin:

Hoping you’re feeling better mate. Really looking forward to trying these and seeing what you drop in a few weeks time! Might make me subs again…:skin_up:atb

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brock1 said:

A quick heads up for the people wanting to try some of my strains this season I will get a few more pack send in about a fortnights time. 

Sounds good! I'll be keeping an eye out for those... :) 

• Like 2

Looking at the current list,can anybody point me towards one/some that have a KO effect,sleep inducers ?  (thanks in advance) :hippy:

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered
  • Like 3

I'm Lux and I'm a seed' aholic.

Is this the wrong meeting?

Sorry...

...erm anyone got a Kingsize.

Mine got damp & look like loo roll.

*Not scratchin*

Yet!

• Like 4

@Rhubarb & Flustered well it seems all the animal biscuits F2 have gone from the subbies, however they are in 'eves seeds' or something like that in the store on the site.. I chopped mine when they weren't fully ripe and they're still getting on for KO material. Another week or 2 cooking and I reckon they'd see you kippin moments after a spliff lol. Mega physical relaxation washes over you after a smoke, really nice!

Edit: just looked and they're on the pricey side but if that's not an issue I bet they'd hit the spot

Edited by Rustybiff
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Rustybiff said:

all the animal biscuits F2 have gone from the subbies,

Blimey! I may well have snagged the last pack , kinda glad I did if that's the case, been meaning to get a pack for what feels like a few years at least lol

Just checked and they're still listed as available, top entry on the list.

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 5