*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I gota recommened the cheese x blue digiberry to everyone ,  some smashing terps to be found with a good creative stone (look for the dark leaf golf ball  pheno) ..  hard work smoking the full single skinner

again thanks to the cookers of such wonders :yep:

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@dylant Like this one?

large.20220913_231543.jpg

:yep:  there were 3 phenos  each one with their own unique taste/stone , one bluberry cheese  the other like petrol cheese  and the other one fk knows but cant keep my hands off it 

my mates are all asking for nothing else , wanna swap bits of for a bit , never mind asking about cutting , dont want any kush etc just that lemony creamy petrol cheesy bluberry kinda of shit you had

Late time the ot were this happy was the old killer skunk phenos...

I have paid good money for dull dead monged dutch generic weed.....  this is nothing like it

Grap a pack......  I already reloaded.

• Like 11

Few pics of the subbies I sent in, not grown that well but still looking alright.

Discobiscuit x psychosister

large.Compress_20221127_064401_1412.jpglarge.Compress_20221127_064401_1346.jpg

Doublepsychohazybadger x psychosister lol

large.Compress_20221127_064401_1537.jpglarge.Compress_20221127_064401_1462.jpg

#1 x psychosister

large.Compress_20221127_064400_0583.jpg

HoneyBadger x psychosisterlarge.Compress_20221127_064400_0438.jpg

Should be able to send a few more of the honeybadger and #1 psycho crosses in around Xmas time.:skin_up:

• Like 31

Greetings from the flower room guys n galz.

Sorry for the lack of a diary on my B Line f2 subbies seeds. Was keen to get them swimming and a popping.

Seems to be two phenos that I have. One with baseball bat colas as thick as my fore arm. With less trich production,compared to the other pheno which has a smaller bud structure, more dense and more trich production.  

Am guessing that the other is more sativa leaning. Kind of reminds me of a GTH I ran a while back.

Had a good ratio of females, 8 out of the pack. Have got 4 cuts loving life from the four best girls taken at day 10 flower.

All smelling damm fine at day 47 of 12/12. They look like they might go to 60 days maybe?

Would any kind soul that has had any experience of this flowering time be able to gift me with knowledge. The fat bat ones could go 70, to my untrained and shortsighted eyes.

Thanks to Lil Dave for the cooking.  Will return with a smoke report.   

• Like 5

some  cheeseburgers from smokeeeey along with some (Cheese x Blues) No 4 x Nonames  from highgrower  arrived :yep:

thanks to all involved .

• Like 10

For anyone interested-- Sub seeds in the making.  They're about two weeks into flower now.   So something like 6-7 more weeks, a short cold storage and then germ testing.  Probably something like 10-12 weeks out in total. 

Six DB males are doing the pollen chucking. ( and holy shit are they chucking the pollen.) The males look pretty similiar-ish in structure.  Some stretched more than others.

3 DB females and one (Dinachem x Bodhi NL5 F5) female will be the seed producers.  There is some variability in the DB mothers.  One in particular is more squat and has different leaf structure/serrations.  So some variability in the f2 mother stock.  Cool.

This will yield the following seeds for subs

DB F3 Open Pollination 

(Dinachem x NL5) x DB f2 (6 males)

Just figured I'd drop that in here in case anyone is interested.  They'll get sent in once I germ test. 

Forgive the less-than-ideal state of the plants.  They all got semi-intentionally roughed up in a soil refresh.  You know, stress testing, or whatever. The males, specifically, are hungry.  But I don't much care since they wont be around much longer.  Their work is done. 

large.12-10-22.jpg

• Like 19