*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

4 minutes ago, ratdog said:

that's going to be some serious veg time lol

don't worry dude, i didn't mean to pressure you, a picture in late flower will be enough :)

I know mate think it's the kick up the hole I need to get this other space set up... But plan b is to get them up and sex them, see what I've got and then take my cuts and veg them out for a few weeks and hopefully my celia should be done by then... Fingers crossed. 

But I'll deffo get you a few pics of them :yep:

• Like 1

Seeds arrived this morning, smile f3 courtesy of @ratdog and some free jack dog courtesy of @badbillybob, and as always thanks to @joolz for sending them out.

✌️

• Like 6

@4kali great stuff mate looking forward to hearing and seeing more towards harvest time. Should hopefully start to see the colours coming through in the next few weeks, looks a bit like a red or purple spray paint to begin with :george:

You’re more than welcome to the seeds mate, really nice to see them in action and being done justice  

@Gaijin and @dylant sorry once again lads I failed to make it to the post box last week but will get there tomorrow! 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@4kali great stuff mate looking forward to hearing and seeing more towards harvest time. Should hopefully start to see the colours coming through in the next few weeks, looks a bit like a red or purple spray paint to begin with :george:

You’re more than welcome to the seeds mate, really nice to see them in action and being done justice  

@Gaijin and @dylant sorry once again lads I failed to make it to the post box last week but will get there tomorrow! 

You take your time buddy,  no rush the hunt shall commence it good time and thanks ,

Ive got a cheloto just about to be turned so thanks to smokey and 4kali too for cooking up some magic beans.. :oldtoker:

• Like 4

@Gaijin feeling better now thanks man :) @dylant cheers too.

I ran things past Joolz last night and i’m just back from the post box, should hopefully be with him in the next few days. Be there for you guys to grab next time you sub :) 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Gaijin feeling better now thanks man :) @dylant cheers too.

I ran things past Joolz last night and i’m just back from the post box, should hopefully be with him in the next few days. Be there for you guys to grab next time you sub :) 

Glad to hear it mate :yep:

And thank you :) 

• Like 1

@Gaijin you’re more than welcome man. The karma fairy only asks one thing.. lol if you find something lovely in there, i’m confident and hope you will, feel free to make more seeds for sharing :in_love:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Gaijin you’re more than welcome man. The karma fairy only asks one thing.. lol if you find something lovely in there, i’m confident and hope you will, feel free to make more seeds for sharing :in_love:

I will do my very best :yep:  Can't wait for the adventure to get started 

• Like 5

large.B6169796-B8BB-4697-BE84-CDFC65DBD0BB.jpeg
Grabbed myself another we subscription :naughty:. Chose a packet of @4kalis Skunk x Widow and got a pretty nice freebie of @badbillybobs, Sun Dog. Thanks to you both for your time and effort’s in making these.

@Joolz next day delivery, what more can I ask. Top notch. Thanks for making it all happen :D

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, vapeOguy said:

large.B6169796-B8BB-4697-BE84-CDFC65DBD0BB.jpeg
Grabbed myself another we subscription :naughty:. Chose a packet of @4kalis Skunk x Widow and got a pretty nice freebie of @badbillybobs, Sun Dog. Thanks to you both for your time and effort’s in making these.

@Joolz next day delivery, what more can I ask. Top notch. Thanks for making it all happen :D

you should find some nice keepers in them  my Ot friends love it , happy hunting

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vapeOguy said:

@dylant cheers, I’m looking forward to it.I need to get some type of plan in action. I’m starting to get a backlog of subbies happening lol

its a a good problem to have buddy 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Told myself December would be subby free .....

Open pollinations? Skunk haze chem and cookies?

Sorry Mrs Pump, chrimbo is cancelled lollol

:yinyang:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Told myself December would be subby free .....

Open pollinations? Skunk haze chem and cookies?

Sorry Mrs Pump, chrimbo is cancelled lollol

:yinyang:

This open pollination thing; males and females from all of the above in a mass orgy? lol 

• Like 4