*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

9 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Gotta love how  some of the lads are now rocking 3.5g  foil baggies for seeds.  

Forward  thinking isnet! lol

Some seeds are close to the price of a dealer gram mate.. I was thinking about this the other day.

Seed banks must be minted 

• Like 1

@AnonyMice Makes subbing even better ,not that it could get much better, Ive not bought from seedbanks for a few years now,bar Fleur du mal a couple years ago:yinyang:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

Some seeds are close to the price of a dealer gram mate.. I was thinking about this the other day.

Seed banks must be minted 

Why do you think theres so many seedwanks about these days.

People openly bragging about how much money  they've made from a community they lurrrrrve online all over  the place...

But its not about the money, noooooo,  it's cos they love the community, they do this for you, not them! 

lol

:yinyang:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

But its not about the money, noooooo,  it's cos they love the community, they do this for you, not them!

Did you see that wanker who was getting salty because his seedwank didn't win a competition. Started making videos calling out other breeders because they didn't have a gold chain as big as his lollollol  His only reply to people was "What colour is your maybach?"
There are some real utter arseholes in this industry

• Like 7

Maybe battle of the beans?

That was won by exotic genetics the other day(I'm on their discord)

Good to see a smaller breeder(who I've been stocking up on lol ) solfire came in 2nd despite being tiny in comparison to allot of other places.

I'm not too good on Instagram I struggle to be fluent on there if you k ow what I mean...or maybe its just how it is!?

What breeder was it @SkyRider ?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

@SkyRider youtube? I wanna see this lol 

Was an instagram story bud, so probably disappeared by now into the great abyss.

3 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

What breeder was it @SkyRider ?

Copycat. I mean, his name probably says it all lol

Edited by SkyRider
  • Like 3

I sent in some seeds that will be free with orders/subs. Thought best explain here for anyone looking to grow them.

The 2 females used were an unknown  haze I called 'rocket fuel' lol and lemony lemon haze. 

The males were ugorg #1, and true canna genetics chem valley cooks.

I made them last year, maybe the year before. Tested them last week just be sure and had 9 out of 10 germinate. They were all in the same space left completely free range, an open pollination if you like.

Enjoy :yinyang:

Edited by Captain-Erb

Popped 5 ssdd x killerskunk x smile f2 from @ratdog 100% germanation... So there in there jiffys and going to get potted up this weekend.

Cheers for the seeds well excited to see how these ones do. :smokin:

• Like 6

Subbies done and i was fortunate enough to be gifted a pack of Sun Dog from  @badbillybob kitchen :B):      

I have not run regs in years due to being strictly outdoors and value real estate for the girls highly but i will def be giving these a spin as SSDD is something i have not had the pleasure in sampling for quite some time.    Thank you for the opportunity sir.     

Thanks to Brock1 for the Orange HazeBerry Gum goodness :yep:        Also Joolz , the Team and the budding chefs that make Subbies :yep:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

Popped 5 ssdd x killerskunk x smile f2 from @ratdog 100% germanation... So there in there jiffys and going to get potted up this weekend.

Cheers for the seeds well excited to see how these ones do. :smokin:

no worries mate, i would love to see a diary, i'm going to be a few months before i can crack any more and i would love to see what they do :)

• Like 1

@ratdoglet me get a run of seedstockers fems out of the way so I get to grips with the LEDs and I'll be popping the ssdd× , I will endeavour to tag you into my diary as and when it rolls around :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ratdog said:

no worries mate, i would love to see a diary, i'm going to be a few months before i can crack any more and i would love to see what they do :)

I'll try my best to get my head around uploading pictures and see if I can get something together. I probably will be a while off yet too, I'm only going to start flowering my celia bx this weekend so will be a few weeks until I have the tent free... Unless I manage to get my no till pot setup before then and I'll maybe run them in it. Although I still need to get some kit together for that venture. :smokin:

49 minutes ago, Hazeytones said:

I'm only going to start flowering my celia bx this weekend so will be a few weeks until I have the tent free...

that's going to be some serious veg time lol

don't worry dude, i didn't mean to pressure you, a picture in late flower will be enough :)