*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

2 hours ago, Mcbudz said:

Thank again to  @Joolz  for the fastest service I know of!  Thanks for making the seeds @ratdog  smile f3, premier sweet x smile f2, ssdd x killer x smile f2

@badbillybob deputy dog!  Is deputy dog your black dog f2 then?  

yes mate.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Hazeytones said:

Hey dude 

Sorry I can't cheer you up. I ordered mine last Sunday and got them on Wednesday or Thursday... So only a couple of days. What ones did you go for? 

Chelatos by @4kali and Cilla x road dawg by @HazyDaze

• Like 1

@The Villan Are these the same ones from a while ago?  Military grades long lost pips arrived after what felt like months in transit so I wouldn't give up just yet.

Let's hope that bastard on the push bike didn't get 'em!

:yinyang:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@The Villan Are these the same ones from a while ago?  Military grades long lost pips arrived after what felt like months in transit so I wouldn't give up just yet.

Let's hope that bastard on the push bike didn't get 'em!

Yes m8 same ones, I did feel overjoyed when Military said he had received his, but now am back in the duldrums hahahaha , I never give up hope though :)

Vill

• Like 5

@Gaijin @dylant cheers lads, weeks and weeks of feeling like shite but getting there now :) forgot how bad the flu is.

Fortunately for the last few weeks I’ve been spoiled with NL5, Celia and BLZ.

Hasn’t done my chest many favours but has wiped out the boredom!

I’ll get a pack of the cheeseburger beans sorted for each of you guys and get them in the post box over the next few days. 

@HazyDaze I’m trying to remember what’s in your pack mate, I think you’ve got x5 cheeseburger and x5 psychoburger f2?

The Cheeseburger is a mix of three phenos of CSI Humboldts ‘UK Cheese S1’ pollinated with the dad which was a Skunkhouse Triple Burger (GMO BX3) really lovely plant:

large.GMO_BX3_Male_9.jpg

large.GMO_BX3_Male_3.jpg

The Psychoburger is KG’s Psychosis BX2 x the same Triple Burger dad. Can see those in the breeders thread, taken to F2. 

I haven’t tested the Cheeseburger yet but from what I’ve seen of the progeny from the dad on the Psychosis, I’d imagine there’s some crazy shit there :) 

One of the smaller Psychoburger nuggets, not the best photo but you can see how frosty she is lol an extractors wet dream.

large.62c846d3a9249_CuredPsychoBurger3.jpg

• Like 24

6 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Gaijin @dylant cheers lads, weeks and weeks of feeling like shite but getting there now :) forgot how bad the flu is.

Fortunately for the last few weeks I’ve been spoiled with NL5, Celia and BLZ.

Hasn’t done my chest many favours but has wiped out the boredom!

I’ll get a pack of the cheeseburger beans sorted for each of you guys and get them in the post box over the next few days. 

@HazyDaze I’m trying to remember what’s in your pack mate, I think you’ve got x5 cheeseburger and x5 psychoburger f2?

The Cheeseburger is a mix of three phenos of CSI Humboldts ‘UK Cheese S1’ pollinated with the dad which was a Skunkhouse Triple Burger (GMO BX3) really lovely plant:

The Psychoburger is KG’s Psychosis BX2 x the same Triple Burger dad. Can see those in the breeders thread, taken to F2. 

I haven’t tested the Cheeseburger yet but from what I’ve seen of the progeny from the dad on the Psychosis, I’d imagine there’s some crazy shit there :) 

One of the smaller Psychoburger nuggets, not the best photo but you can see how frosty she is lol an extractors wet dream.

large.62c846d3a9249_CuredPsychoBurger3.jpg

thats some frosty looking  psychoburger there ,   Dads done em proud,,

Edited by dylant
  • Like 6

Big thanks to @Joolz for getting these out :yep:

And let's not forget the lads who provided the cooking..

@ratdog

@Budelaire

I also got a freebie labeled gg dog 4

Not sure if these are @badbillybob,s little creations but couldn't find anything on the subbies list that matched.. any info anyone?

Thanks for sharing folks :yep:large.20221108_101329_compress96.jpgalso not sure if the smottie are the original or the remix?

Much love  :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 10

47 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Gotta love how  some of the lads are now rocking 3.5g  foil baggies for seeds.  

Forward  thinking isnet! lol

Presentation has gone up a notch.. your gonna need to up your game now Hazy lad lollol

• Like 5

Nah, as you know you get loose pips in foil  packs, no plastic  vials from me anymore, I'm  trying to do my bit for the planet innit lol

Plus, im tight as fuk lol

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Nah, as you know you get loose pips in foil  packs, no plastic  vials from me anymore, I'm  trying to do my bit for the planet innit lol

Plus, im tight as fuk lol

Brother id take your beans in an old fuking boot ;)

• Like 9

im not bothered about the planet, im just tight as fuck too lol

the gg dogs were supposed to have been pulled after i had a hermie or two out of about 25 planted. it must have slipped thru the net, its a limited edition conneseur pack that one :)

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5