*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I haven’t forgotten about the cheeseburger beans folks, just been absolutely fucked with whatever shit flu has been going about :( will get on it soon..!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

I haven’t forgotten about the cheeseburger beans folks, just been absolutely fucked with whatever shit flu has been going about :( will get on it soon..!

Still sick, mate? Ouch 

Of course, my memory's a big shagged, so it might only be a couple of days ago you mentioned being sick. I'm going to have to go look back now lollollol 

Jesus man!! :shock: you were sick back on the 19th of last month! Eat some lemons or something! Get well soon 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

cheesyburgers sounds great , get well soon bud

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

@badbillybobany pics of the ogz x dog bud?

Had some freebies, any good?

Cheers bud 

:yinyang:

any good? 

f*ck yeah it is, its one of my favourite smokes this year

large_og8.JPGlarge_og9.JPG

• Like 16

44 minutes ago, moj said:

Thanks for the Chem subbies, @badbillybob; the Black Dog sounds like a beaut. May I ask which Chemdog was used?

itwas a dinafem chemdog used in this one. i grew a couple out in my last diary..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

itwas a dinafem chemdog used in this one. i grew a couple out in my last diary..

Fantastic, will check it out :cheers:

• Like 1

I was going to pop a few of the ssdd x killer x smile tomorrow. Its a toss up between them the smile f3's or the b line f2s. Thinking more the ssdd x killer or the b line because I've got a few celia bx going into flower soon. But what haze was used in the haze x smile f2s @ratdog? I do like a good hazey smoke. :smokin:

• Like 2

Good morning, just trying to cheer myself up here.... is anyone else still sat waiting on subbies seeds being delivered after quite a while of choosing them ? Mine were posted on the 10th October .

Cheers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Villan said:

Good morning, just trying to cheer myself up here.... is anyone else still sat waiting on subbies seeds being delivered after quite a while of choosing them ? Mine were posted on the 10th October .

Cheers

Hey dude 

Sorry I can't cheer you up. I ordered mine last Sunday and got them on Wednesday or Thursday... So only a couple of days. What ones did you go for? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Villan said:

sat waiting on subbies seeds being delivered

Funny you should post this today...I was also waiting on subbies which Joolz assured me he mailed on Monday...still no show by yesterday.

I'd pretty much given up on them and assumed they were lost in the post then bugger me if they didn't appear late afternoon.

10th of Oct is a bit of a stretch though, what's the odds now you've posted about it they'll turn up...:wassnnme: :rofl:

• Like 2