*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@ratdog hey bud..I see a few posts back you mention theres more beans you can send in if anything runs out..  is there anymore of the Ssdd x killer skunk x smile f2 available mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

is there anymore of the Ssdd x killer skunk x smile f2 available mate

sorry mate, there weren't very many on the plant, and i didn't go so mad with the pollen in the tent it was in, there might be a few killer x smile f2 to send in but i only have a few left for percy of the ssdd ones.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Dude the blackjack in this cross is from sweet seeds... black domina x jack herer :yep:

Ahh cheers man, that rings a bell actually.. seem to remember reading that it's very potent or something?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

sorry mate, there weren't very many on the plant, and i didn't go so mad with the pollen in the tent it was in, there might be a few killer x smile f2 to send in but i only have a few left for percy of the ssdd ones.

No worries ratty thanks for letting me know bro.

Killer x smile hmm they sound delightful :yep:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rustybiff said:

Ahh cheers man, that rings a bell actually.. seem to remember reading that it's very potent or something?

No worries bro :yep:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shaggy1 said:

Had my finger on the button for these 1s

Seems the way forward for anything thats popular or we miss out :yep:

• Like 2

@Revive you can set your following preferences for that topic to email you when it's updated, that way you don't even have to be logged in to know when things drop :skin_up:

• Like 5

Just now, MindSoup said:

@Revive you can set your following preferences for that topic to email you when it's updated, that way you don't even have to be logged in to know when things drop :skin_up:

Fuk I never knew that dude :yep:

I'm such a basic bod that has no clue about how technology works these days lol

Great bit of info MindSoup :yep:

• Like 3

TBF I just stole the idea off someone else lol

I'll apologise I'm advance for the destruction of your bank balance. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 6

Indeed it does @Revive I missed a few in the summer when I wasn't logging on as much, gutted you missed out though mate. I'm sure they'll be plenty more we can all chuck our money at ay lol

Ye @mindsoup it's a good shout! It was Mikey doughnut that gave me that little nugget, definitely gonna cost me some wedge, the fucker lol

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Shaggy1 said:

definitely gonna cost me some wedge, the fucker 

lollol very true but imho its money very well spent :yep:

I'm sure ill not go without, i have a lead as a plan B ;)

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

TBF I just stole the idea off someone else lol

I'll apologise I'm advance for the destruction of your bank balance. 

lol how very honest of you..

I have many struggles but money isn't 1 of them thank fuk :yep: and after all growing weed is my thing man so its just like normal folk going to tesco to buy there shopping lol living a simple life has its perks ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Revive said:

just like normal folk going to tesco to buy there shopping

If more normal folk grew their own meds these islands would be a nicer place to live I reckon. Definitely more chilled! :) 

• Like 4

Can't remember if this is the right thread to post about my subbies, but here goes anyway.

Received today Smile F3 from @ratdog, Blueberry x Chem OG from @Revive, and extra bonus pack of BD Kush (M Black Dog x Big Kush) from @badbillybob. Thanks to the subbie breeders, and to @Joolz for grafting away with the padded envelopes and stamps. 

My growing seed collection is gaining more richness and diversity every month! :D 

That's me got three of @badbillybob's crosses now, looks like I'm going to have to grow one sooner rather than later... :) 

large.DSC01591.jpeg

• Like 11