*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Got my sub in so joolz is kindly sending me some beans tomorrow 

Smile f3s

Premier sweet x smile f2

Ssdd x killer skunk x smile f2

Haze x smile f2

Oldtimer 1 b line f2

So big thanks to @ratdog @lildaveham and @joolz :thumsup: really appreciate getting the chance to try these :yahoo:

• Like 9

Massive thank you to @ratdog and @HazyDaze  and I'm gonna say @badbillybobfor the purp dog? Correct me if I'm wrong on that one please.

large.DSC_0403.JPG

And as always thanks once again to the fastest postman in the land @Joolz.

Who'd have thought a wet day like today would feel so much like Christmas?! :yahoo:

:yinyang:

• Like 11

On 28/10/2022 at 6:34 PM, Gimps said:

At least Pool has a KFC...

Dunno why I only just remembered this but if you fancy a laugh have a read through Pool kfc's Google/TripAdvisor reviews.... Absolute gold.

• Like 2

Yeah, thats my writing, 

its a good smoke too, and a frostee mofo, been one of my favourites this year. 

heres one i prepared earlier :)

large.5.JPG

• Like 12

On 30/10/2022 at 3:48 PM, MindSoup said:

I've made it about 7 weeks, not including the Orange Hazeberry Gum I got for my mate. Although I did keep the black dog cross I got as a freebie lol

Aha! That's one of @badbillybob's crosses methinks. I got Jack Dog as an unexpected bonus pack. I look forward to seeing you grow those Black Dog seeds out in due course... :) 

19 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah I've got a few of Billy's black dog crosses now, should be fun to work through at some point. 

get them planted lad

• Like 1

Yeah I'm definitely keen but I have so little space and so many seeds it's a bit of a challenge lol. I did think about just 12/12 from seeding a pack at a time to get through them all a bit quicker, could be an option. 

• Like 3

@ratdog I'd subbed and paid before they were even listed dude :ninja: Thanks for cooking and sending them in :yep:

Had a feeling they wouldn't hang around long at all :skin_up:

• Like 3

Earlier this year I picked up a pack of Auto OG420 F1 regs (Auto Hindu Kush x 24 Carat) x Samsquanch OG from @gm420.  Interesting mix of strains in there. I'm wondering if they're suitable for outdoors? Or better indoors? Anyone grown this cross?

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ratdog said:

those are already gone

Ssdd x killer skunk x smile f2

Fuk I can't believe I missed those ratty, been floored with yet another serious viral infection  since Saturday.. always the fuking way isn't it :(

Mate some real nice crosses there, gotta get on the smile f3 I think and perhaps the prem sweet x smile :yep:

Great  bit of cooking squire :bong:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

What is the blackjack in jackdog may i ask

Dude the blackjack in this cross is from sweet seeds... black domina x jack herer :yep:

• Like 6