*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, ratdog said:

the PS should be belter mate, the mum was a resin factory, there's a pic of the cut buds alongside the harvested seeds at the tail end of my diary.

i'm going to do a run with everything when my current grow is done, will be a few months yet.

Sweet mate... I'll deffo grab a pack if I can... Just need to get a few more posts then get subbed :thumsup: excited to try some bits and pieces that aren't available elsewhere. Appreciate the work dude :smokin:

• Like 1

Just now, Crow River said:

That's the one I went for, been waiting for these :) The LA Woman x Smile sounds interesting too.

she's a hungry bugger mate, feed her well :)

• Like 1

Yeah the f3's would be top of the list. I tried smile a long time ago but haven't had the pleasure of growing it myself. :smokin:

• Like 2

Am I right in thinking that f3s will be more varied/less homogeneous than f2s? More prone to having less desirable traits and less likely to resemble the original parents of the F1 generation? 

Edited by MindSoup

It's not about pay rises, it's about having to do the same amount of work in half the time, which would undoubtedly make the service even harder to provide at an acceptable standard. 

Don't be a scab just because you lost some seeds lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

Just now, MindSoup said:

It's not about pay rises, it's about having to do the same amount of work in half the time, which would undoubtedly make the service even harder to provide at an acceptable standard. 

Don't be a scab just because you lost some seeds lol

I got my seeds eventually lol

Fair enough I didn't know what the strikes were about I just assumed my bad, no wonder why they are the worst postal system in the country lol

What was the train strikes about?

Massive pay cuts and having to do more work for the same salary. Bit of a common theme. 

Rule of thumb for you. If people are on strike it's usually their employer that's to blame. Despite what the papers have been ramming down our throats for decades people actually do want to work, they just want a fair wage and a decent quality of life for doing so. 

E2A glad you got your seeds though, it's not like you could just order another pack. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 8

Just now, MindSoup said:

E2A glad you got your seeds though, it's not like you could just order another pack. 

Yeah I was gutted when the Chelato's all sold out while I was waiting meaning they couldn't be replaced if needed. The rest of the list has no use for me.

My mate is a train driver, he says he loves the job, he works 3 weeks then gets a week off paid so no surprise he loves his job lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

@Hazeytones  Probably best to DM him mate :yep:

Congratulations BTW

Sweet mate cheers.... Yeah I'm well pleased to get a chance to try some of these beans. Do I just DM him the seeds I'm after and address to send them to? Still finding my way around the site:smokin:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Yeah I was gutted

Yeah I can empathise mate. I was nearly at the point of seeing if 9 other people who got a pack would be up for donating you one seed each to make up for the loss lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hazeytones said:

Do I just DM him the seeds I'm after and address to send them to? Still finding my way around the site:smokin:

Yes along with your order number from the subscription which you add as a reference on your bank transfer or put in the envelope with your cash. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Am I right in thinking that f3s will be more varied/less homogeneous than f2s? More prone to having less desirable traits and less likely to resemble the original parents of the F1 generation? 

not sure mate, i don't claim to know before growing them out, i've just done this to see what happens. i was under the impression f2's wouldn't give me anything like smile according to what ot1 says about it, but i'm very happy with mine anyway.

i used 3 different dads and the best female/least fussy plant, so you take your pick.

a quick google brings up this

When you cross two individuals from the F1 generation, you create an F2 generation. Two F2 individuals crossed together gets you an F3 generation and so on for F4, F5..etc. It's just a label breeders use to keep track of how many generations a cross has been bred down in an attempt to stabilize its traits

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1