*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

ratdogbetwixt Camborne and Redruth there's a place called Pool ...  Don't ever go there it's the arsehole of the universe, heck it's worse than Bugle.

At least Pool has a KFC...

And it’s not Bodmin..:ouch:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

I was watching one of those house buying programmes earlier(I'm stuck in bed with a slipped disc so forgive me!).

The guy was buying up houses in those areas to rent out.

Normal 2 bed terrace...guide price £5,000!!!

its over priced mate, ................trust me...........

on a moore serious note, i hope your disc gets better soon mate, keep taking the meds:smokin:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, rolio said:

Cornwall is romantasised by any one who doesn't live there.. it's fucking dull lol

It's just golden sandy beaches with dangerous rocky coves and smugglers, isn't it? lollol 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

It's just golden sandy beaches with dangerous rocky coves and smugglers, isn't it? lollol 

Don't forget the pasties 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Don't forget the pasties 

I never forget them believe me, but what have breasts got to do with Cornwall? lollollol 

• Like 5

@4kali You’re more than welcome man, cheers for having faith, running them and doing them justice :) time/space be everything - there’s no room for shite! It’s a relief to see they’re shaping up to be real beauties with multiple keepers incoming..!

The DB has been a real eye opener to be honest mate, really cool to see how ‘stable’ it is, how the pheno/genotypes can be predicted and categorised, good and bad (mutants) they do exist but they’re easy to identify early on. Essentially there’s males, mutants and whatever isn’t the former is going to be some crazy shit :) takes the ballache out of pheno hunting to some extent. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I never forget them believe me, but what have breasts got to do with Cornwall? lollollol 

Cream tea & Buns mate didn't they teach you anything at school?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

Cream tea & Buns mate didn't they teach you anything at school?

a question that’s been debated on and off for years lollol 

• Like 3

@ratdog is there anywhere I can have look for a rundown on your new subbies? What's the motivation? Had a search but couldn't find it. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

@ratdog is there anywhere I can have look for a rundown on your new subbies? What's the motivation? Had a search but couldn't find it. 

not really mate, but the motivation is from magnus genetics ( Sensi Star x Warlock ) e2a, if they all go i have more

la woman is a hybrid of LA Confidential and the potent Mean Green.

the haze is unknown, the rest is as they say

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

@ratdog some of the smile crosses sound great. I like the sound of the Premier sweet x smile and the haze x smile have you ran any of the crosses yet? :smokin:

• Like 1

I've just requested a pack of the Kore x Smile f2s from Joolz :D

Another pack of PupsXX to go with the free pack I got last year.

Never mind wanting to have a drying/curing fridge,

i'm gonna need a dedicated seed fridge soon :wassnnme:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, Hazeytones said:

I like the sound of the Premier sweet x smile and the haze x smile have you ran any of the crosses yet?

the PS should be belter mate, the mum was a resin factory, there's a pic of the cut buds alongside the harvested seeds at the tail end of my diary.

i'm going to do a run with everything when my current grow is done, will be a few months yet.

my personal favourite is the smile x smile, if the f3 turns out like the f2 it'll be bloody lovely

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

Just now, ratdog said:

my personal favourite is the smile x smile, if the f3 turns out like the f2 it'll be bloody lovely

That's the one I went for, been waiting for these :) The LA Woman x Smile sounds interesting too.

• Like 1