*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, ratdog said:

my parents took us on holiday there once, never again lol

I hope my seeds have not gone to a Cambourne post office, they get robbed regularly by men on pushbikes.

So!!!!! where will my seeds be now, at a holding office somewhere ?

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 2

Just now, The Villan said:

they get robbed regularly by men on pushbikes.

at least you stand a chance of catching them

• Like 2

if itmakes you feel any better, im still waiting for my parcel sent on the 12th, not by joolz tho, just a purchase online. 

my sympathy for the strikers is slowly starting to wane.......get back to work you caaaaaaants. 

• Like 3

Just now, BilgePump said:

there's no u down kernow.....

well it doesn't surprise me they can't spell it properly, it's a shit hole!

• Like 4

@Smokey McBongface 4 out of 6 females mate. remeber me mentioning that i was convinced they where all males lol Well  it just goes to show that these eyes of mine must be painted on.

picture doesn't do them justice with regards to the vitality of them mate and they haven't  had any special treatment.there just one of them rare beasts that loves llife and wants it. I'm honestly made up with them they have that garlic stank roadkill thing going on, I know someone mentioned to look for that pheno but they all have it in varying degrees. 

a cracker of a strain in my eyes thus for.......... so let's hope I can get her to the finnish line and do her some justice

thanks for giving me the opportunity of growing these out.and all the best my mate.

• Like 3

@ratdogbetwixt Camborne and Redruth there's a place called Pool ...  Don't ever go there it's the arsehole of the universe, heck it's worse than Bugle.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@ratdogbetwixt Camborne and Redruth there's a place called Pool ...  Don't ever go there it's the arsehole of the universe, heck it's worse than Bugle.

you've obviously never been to Stockton on tees or Middlesborough then, those two are prime candidates for a spot of nuclear testing....

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

you've obviously never been to Stockton on tees or Middlesborough then, those two are prime candidates for a spot of nuclear testing....

I was watching one of those house buying programmes earlier(I'm stuck in bed with a slipped disc so forgive me!).

The guy was buying up houses in those areas to rent out.

Normal 2 bed terrace...guide price £5,000!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

you've obviously never been to Stockton on tees or Middlesborough then

i've been to middlebrough mate, watched villa play the home team, weird place with the stadium on the hill, like a shit cathedral lol

i was on a jolly for a mate's birthday, so it wasn't my choice, spent the rest of the time in newcastle, thank fuck lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

you've obviously never been to Stockton on tees or Middlesborough then

Very astute, I've not been to either.

Heck I rarely leave Devon if I can help it.

• Like 5