*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

4 hours ago, ratdog said:

just a heads up that the smile f3's and smile f2 crosses went out this morning.

Would really love a go at these seeds... If I sub do I need a certain amount of posts or anything before I can get them? And what's my best way of paying I seen there's a bank transfer or is it better to just send cash? 

• Like 1

Usually you'd need to have a post count of at least 50 in order to be able to use the private messaging system @Hazeytones.

Perhaps @Joolzhas another way for you to subscribe without it?

Give him a chance to respond to this post. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Cheers shumroom. 

Deffo seems to be the way to go for seeds looks like there some belters available... Like the sound of the b line f2s a well. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

Cheers shumroom. 

Deffo seems to be the way to go for seeds looks like there some belters available... Like the sound of the b line f2s a well. 

As good or better quality than anywhere you'll find, at an extremely reasonable price :D If you spend half an hour in the diary section saying "Wow, they're nice buds" every now and then ....... you'll have 50 posts before lunchtime today :yep: Then it's just a matter of buying the subscription at the store, sending a bank transfer (your bank will wonder at the terrible mistake you're about to make but really, it's safe, easy, traceable, no problem at all) and then sending a message to Joolz to let him know which seeds you've chosen and the address that you'd like them sent to. 

Then, if you're like me, you'll go sit by the front door until they arrive lol:yahoo:lol:yahoo:lol  

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Then, if you're like me, you'll go sit by the front door until they arrive

And die of hunger in my case lol

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

As good or better quality than anywhere you'll find, at an extremely reasonable price :D If you spend half an hour in the diary section saying "Wow, they're nice buds" every now and then ....... you'll have 50 posts before lunchtime today :yep: Then it's just a matter of buying the subscription at the store, sending a bank transfer (your bank will wonder at the terrible mistake you're about to make but really, it's safe, easy, traceable, no problem at all) and then sending a message to Joolz to let him know which seeds you've chosen and the address that you'd like them sent to. 

Then, if you're like me, you'll go sit by the front door until they arrive lol:yahoo:lol:yahoo:lol  

Cheers for the tips mate. I've got the day off today so off to make some compliments on some buds for me... I take it if you pay by bank transfer it doesn't come up on the bank statement as Uk420? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ratdog said:

just so you know there's only 10 packs of the ssddxkiller X smile

14h and 44 minutes til I get paid....

This is almost as nerve wracking as Hazydaze' 4:20 competition lollol

• Like 5

@Hazeytones

Welcome to the site firstly!!

You dictate the name of the person you are transferring the cash to so when you are asked for the recipients name you can literally enter anything you want it to show up as. This will prompt your bank to tell you that the transaction may be unsafe and they will ask you if you really want to go ahead. This is to cover their own back if you are scammed. 

Hope that helps as folks seem to panic when they are told the transaction is unsafe.

Get posting then you can sub up!!!

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

If I sub do I need a certain amount of posts or anything before I can get them?

i think you just order your sub from the shop and joolz will contact you, but best to see what he says

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Military Grade said:

And die of hunger in my case lol

Can't you survive off the envelope glue from other post?

Pretty sure there's a few residual horse calories in it.....

• Like 5

just checked the delivery on the package (recorded) and i'm relieved to see it was delivered already :yahoo:

phew, was worried about that considering the current issues.

• Like 5

Cheers @lildaveham for the welcome and the tips for the bank transfer. Really interested in trying some of the b line f2s you've sent in im sure there a bangin smoke and also some of the smile crosses @ratdogis sending in. I've a few celia bx to get flowered first I've a few clones taken now so think I'm going to pot up the seed plants and send them onto flower and hopefully get a keeper. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i'm relieved to see it was delivered already :yahoo:

Eeesh my seed anxiety has just gone through the roof, fuck I can't cope!

9h 24 mins .....

• Like 2