*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

lol it’s been a few years mate of shouting “mon then” to all the diseases and colds going.. lol thought I was doing quite well..

Do love those irnbru ad’s.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Gaijin thanks a lot mate, it’s been so long since I last had anything like it, almost forgot how horrible the fever is :( 

When I’m feeling a bit less like an extra from the set of the walking dead I’ll get on with sorting out some burger beans. 

I got the flu early this year. It was at that time I realised, all the previous times that I'd had the flu, I hadn't had the flu at all lollollol Probably just a man cold. Sniffles. And I was calling it flu. Then I got the flu. Fuck me :shock:  I thought I was dying lollollol  

I feel your pain. get well soon then maybe a nice burger or two :wassnnme:  

• Like 2

On 18/10/2022 at 7:05 PM, dylant said:

would it be worth ordering them again mate see if it pushes it thru the system

I don't think it's the ordering system, its the postal stikes playing fuck fuckfuckity fuck with our seeds :) 

• Like 3

Wouldn't surprise me if it got dropped by the postal service along the way somewhere, or fell out in Joolz car and is under his seat lol

• Like 1

@joolz owes me 2 packs of subbies from rite around 2006 :beer:  now its time to cash in bach. :cowboy:   i can do that lol   my postman ate shrooms + went walk about lol   please dont ban me bach im aving a grin see. :headpain:

• Like 3

just a heads up that the smile f3's and smile f2 crosses went out this morning.

i'm working with a builder who lost his son a couple of weeks ago and obviously his wife is in bits and not sleeping etc, she's got strong tablets from the docs. i gave him some smile f2 for her to try, she loved it and this morning she told me it was much better than any sleeping tablet she has taken recently.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

just a heads up that the smile f3's and smile f2 crosses went out this morning.

Am a bit reluctant to send for anything at the moment m8, still waiting on seeds. I know it aint any ones fault apart from the postal service, but don't want to be away on me hols when they come. :)  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Villan said:

Am a bit reluctant to send for anything at the moment m8

just so you know there's only 10 packs of the ssddxkiller X smile

• Like 6