*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Gaijin said:

I think they were on strike Thursday mate, so maybe Friday 

I think you're right. Usually arrive very fast, but I am sure strikes have caused backlogs and delays.

• Like 1

@Revive, the jackdog is a sweet seeds black jack (Black domina x jack Herer), crossed with the black DOG male.

Should be a very tasty yeilder, those blackjacks were nice. 

Hit me up when you get a diary going

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

There's no Chelato's left mate

Thats a shame ..

Im hopefully going to hit up some female with pollen my friend and send some in but wont be for a while and dont know what male to use ...

• Like 2

Just now, badbillybob said:

@Revive, the jackdog is a sweet seeds black jack (Black domina x jack Herer), crossed with the black DOG male.

Should be a very tasty yeilder, those blackjacks were nice. 

Hit me up when you get a diary going

Thanks buddy sounds tasty..im a strictly outdoors only grower so these will be next season. Im planning a little outdoor party for the subbies ive been collecting up :yep:

will be tagging everyone who's beans I grow as I know it will be nice for you guys to see some of your work growing free in the great outdoors..

Good stuff mate :yinyang:

• Like 6

As its croptober and i have an excess in my bank account for a change thinking of sorting a lifer as i loves this place.

Got a couple in mind but am i right thinking i don't have to choose all at once @Joolz as so far i can only pick 3. lol

U lots better up ur game. lol

• Like 7

Get a life @murphybluelol you can choose any amount of your seven anytime :yep: I think Joolz actually lives in the post office now :)

30 different selections available right now and I would grow any one of them, unbeatable value for known quality genetics, plus you get to see @Gaijin in the old gimp suit. Worth a lifetime even without the free seeds lol

• Like 4

@Gaijin I’d guess 9-10 weeks man, pretty similar to the DB (70+) days.

The ‘Psychoburger’ F2 :doh:lol beans I sent in recently started with the same dad. When I tested those they were def 10 weeks.

Edit: sorry it’s taken me over an hour to write two lines of text.. my head is fucked with the flu at the moment. 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

I think Joolz actually lives in the post office now :)

the last time that I ventured into a post office was circa 2003/4 with a couple of fan leaves and a big chunk of bud stuck to the back of my fleece jumper

a responsible adult has dealt with that kind of thing ever since and I no longer wear fleece jumpers :rofl:

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 24

7 hours ago, Joolz said:

the last time that I ventured into a post office was circa 2003/4 with a couple of fan leaves and a big chunk of bud stuck to the back of my fleece jumper

a responsible adult has dealt with that kind of thing ever since and I no longer wear fleece jumpers :rofl:

lollollol 

@Smokey McBongface Get well soon mate :yep: 

@Head Rose'n'Tail Got most of it on under my regular clothes nowadays :chains:lol 

• Like 1

@Gaijin thanks a lot mate, it’s been so long since I last had anything like it, almost forgot how horrible the fever is :( 

When I’m feeling a bit less like an extra from the set of the walking dead I’ll get on with sorting out some burger beans. 

• Like 3

thought you scotch ......

we're made of harder stuff than that lol

you remember the old iron bru advert....

made from gurders

get well soon brother

atb 4k

• Like 4

15 hours ago, badbillybob said:

the jackdog is a sweet seeds black jack (Black domina x jack Herer), crossed with the black DOG male.

I got a pack of these as a surprise bonus along with my subbies today. Sounds like an interesting cross. :)