*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I haven’t ran the clone you have mate but the DB was quite special. I’m guessing the above pheno hunt has something to do with the freaky ones, probably unintentionally baked in to the line. 

• Like 3

On 13/10/2022 at 4:13 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

@dylant ‘Cheeseburger’ mate. It’s CSI Humboldts UK Cheese S1 x Skunkhouse Triple Burger.

Wouldnt mind running a few of these in the future...   where would one aquire theses my friend ?  subbies ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dylant said:

Wouldnt mind running a few of these in the future...   where would one aquire theses my friend ?  subbies ?

Quick search found these pics. The one on the right is going to need some serious support late in flower 

large.634db437a8fc3_CheeseburgerStrain.jpg

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Quick search found these pics. The one on the right is going to need some serious support late in flower 

large.634db437a8fc3_CheeseburgerStrain.jpg

esp round the middle ..

• Like 1

@Gaijin lol Maybe take 2/3 yo-yo’s to support the one on the right.

@dylant I don’t have many for sharing unfortunately mate. Could maybe put a few packs together, I’ll have a look. 

• Like 2

Just now, Smokey McBongface said:

I’d say that’s a three week dry, right there lol Maybe four 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@dylant I don’t have many for sharing unfortunately mate. Could maybe put a few packs together, I’ll have a look. 

Hoping Jah helps ya find some  ..Bless you mate .. legend

Have around 50 seeds of the ‘cheeseburger’ CSI Cheese S1 x Triple Burger (GMO BX3) there. They’re not tested and I’d like to keep a few for myself but if folks are intending to crack on and not fire them in storage, I’m happy to share them.

Thinking 3 packs of 10 seeds.

One for @dylant above and a pack each for two others, if anyone else is interested in trying them out? 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Have around 50 seeds of the ‘cheeseburger’ CSI Cheese S1 x Triple Burger (GMO BX3) there. They’re not tested and I’d like to keep a few for myself but if folks are intending to crack on and not fire them in storage, I’m happy to share them.

Thinking 3 packs of 10 seeds.

One for @dylant above and a pack each for two others, if anyone else is interested in trying them out? 

thanks man :toot: if I can get this camera to work I will do a diary my friend... :yep:

• Like 3

large.20221018_112047_compress38.jpg2 packages in 2 days :toot:is it Christmas already lol

Massive thanks to @Joolz for making this happen :yep:

Let's not forget the lads that provided the cooking..

@HazyDaze suprise suprise your beans have landed safely mate..great to have won some of cilla x road dawg beans in your lil comp, great fun im made up :)

Also the landrace Thai beans you gifted me some time ago are now with me..really appreciate those dude your a top man :yep:

@4kali

Chelato

gdp x cheese

Dude it was really kind of you to put yourself out and get some more of those chelato,s sent in for me after they had ran out.. propper fella :yep:

@badbillybob ive some of your jackdog...dont know much about this cross so will be looking for some info if you can point me in the right direction buddy :yep:

Big love to you all :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Lucky git mine still ain't turned up lol

Fuk really mate? I thought about you funny enough when I got the second letter this morn as was wondering if they finally reached ya.. 

Real sorry to hear this MG 

• Like 2