*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Smokey McBongface said:

it’s a controversial subject, folks tend to get all pissy about it.

i've only seen people say it's not possible, if it was selfed it would have been a big release though?

• Like 4

@ratdog CSI Humboldt, Dr Greenthumb and Franco from GHS are three I can think of who have claimed to reverse the original cheese.

Folks on here don’t want to entertain the idea so who knows.

I grew out 3 of the CSI Cheese S1, had two cheese phenos and the other was a orangey Skunk #1 type, quite similar smelling to the Celia BX1 pheno I have here. Seemed authentic enough to me.

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 5

oh nooooo, not again.........

its very doubtful that its an original cheese thats been selfed, since its well know that over the years, many very good breeders , as well as probably thousands of have a go heroes have tried , and every single one has failed.   Yet suddenly, three have succeeded....yeah that'll be right.....not.

iits more likely a cheese cross, no matter what they say, its well known the original produces sterile pollen.... 

• Like 4

no you didnt smokey lad  but I'll say this a nice cheese or a nice cheese  cross over your donny work sounds very nice to me. there been some right nice reports about them donnys and also how potent it is to

• Like 4

@4kali The interesting part of it mate, going back a few pages folks from another forum talking about how selfing ‘Cheese’ produces crappy landrace type phenos, it all seems surrounded in half truths and myths to me. What I saw in those 3 plants reminded me of old outdoor grown weed, they didn’t look at all like they had flowered indoors under a LED light, if that makes any sense? All 3 had muted colouration and the bud structure I would normally associate with sun grown flower. Combined with the smell I’d say whichever mother the seeds have come from, it is indeed an old unworked cut. 

Between the characteristics of mums and the GMO BX3 dad, it should be a nice one mate :)

@Smokey McBongface

im deffinetley thinking about working that bx3 donny with a few bits and bobs my mate

. After our conversations and what I've seen thus for, doing a bit more reading / research I think I've actually got my mind set on it now.

I'm a skunk man at heart lol

• Like 3

and the brightside clone of cheese is deffo over in the states smokey so who knows. who gives a fuck anyway

ya looks at what's in front of ya and ya makes ya mind up on weather you want to play or not  so I can see why you decided it was worth a play after what you have said above

an educated punt my man

atb 4k

• Like 2

Two different dads used @4kali gets a bit confusing lol the Donny is GMO BX1 F4 while the dad I used on the cheese came from a pack of triple Burger GMO BX3. Think you should have a few beans of them there mate :) maybe only 5?

large.GMO_BX3_Male_3.jpg

large.5ADC9F3B-C6EA-428E-8FCF-C9A8EA5705F7.jpeg

lol yep that’s my thinking entirely, who gives a flying fuck what anyone says mate. More than half of it is Chinese whispers. Try it yourself and see or shut the fuck up basically.. lol 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 3

I'm waiting for joolz to get in touch when hazys seeds land 

get them at the same time then mate

p.s not only are my eyes painted on but I'm a bit dyslexic as well lol

so at present Im growing the gmo bx1 f4

got you now mate ill stop calling them my donnys lol

@4kali lol you were right the first time mate. They are your Donnys as they’re (GMO BX1) F4’s. 

the donny burger is GMO BX1 

double burger is GMO BX2

triple burger GMO BX3

• Like 2

Just now, HazyDaze said:

@4kali   Those seeds I sent in for you are defo with joolz bud, members have been getting seeds that were in the same package.

:yinyang:

oh right I messaged him not long bk told him I didn't want to have him fuckin about sending a pack here and there and that as soon as your seeds land to let me know so I can get them alongside smokey and a few others. he must of forgot I'll hit him up tomoz

• Like 1