*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Oh ye @badbillybob am I correct in thinking that the black dog used is the same genetics as the hso fem version?

Swear I remember seeing they used hso to produce their fems in Spain if it's the same 1.

I ran the fem black dog and they were the frostiest things I've grown to date, hands down and very uniform too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Shaggy1 said:

Oh ye @badbillybob am I correct in thinking that the black dog used is the same genetics as the hso fem version?

Swear I remember seeing they used hso to produce their fems in Spain if it's the same 1.

I ran the fem black dog and they were the frostiest things I've grown to date, hands down and very uniform too.

This is a backcross of 5th generation, which means 5 times progeny baclcrossed with original parent. Its Blackdog BC4 x Blackdog original 2012 clone selection. The original cross is Blackberry kush x Emerald headband. On feminized version from hso was found an amazing pheno tasting straight pure berries, so intense, This BC5 male is a more refined mix. It tastes more gassy and hearty with woody and berry undertones coming out on the exhale. Smell is almost identical. The stone again is very strong and long lasting, introspective and quite couchlocking.

i planted a load of these and choose the 2 best phenos, the best male went to f4, then spaffed up the laydeez.

its a hugely underrated strain, pity its now unavailable afaik, unless biovortex still has the clone.

Should also say that a lot of the early work was done by a good friend who gifted me some of his favourite pheno seeds. i just took them another 2 generations and picked the best plants, so i suppose fuirther refinement. 

Bit more to this breeding than just buying a couple of packets of beans and throwing them together eh? the target females were limited in number just due to lack of space/ twitching ringpiece after getting busted previously haha. The OGKZ/ dog  is my favourite. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 12

Beans arrived safely. Thank you so much @bushdoc @4kali @Captain-Erb @Vicfirth12 @lildaveham
and all the other subbie seed makers. 

Special thank you @HELL YEA for giving me the chance to grow more Pups and for the beautiful packaging. What a fitting tribute to Pups. 

And..I really appreciate the T-shirt. It has already served multiple purposes. Thanks again for organising everything. Much appreciated.  @Joolz  

large.E8E13D27-5A01-4870-A709-59AD267616C2.jpeg

Edited by Ned The Head
  • Like 15

Great bit of info there mate and work put in by the sounds of it, nice 1 @badbillybob !! I think I'll have to take another look at that subbies list lol

It was indeed a nice smoke although I didn't do it justice when I done it, being only my 2nd grow at time.

Ye mine had that kush and berry sorta taste, probably more berry, it did seem uniform too, once they where cut up you couldn't tell 1 plant from the next.

What would you say was your favourite from the girls you've hit with the big dog? There's a lot of choices there! Ive got the sunsetx critical 1 and like the look of the sunshine X 

Thanks for putting in the work Billy, nice 1 sir!

:yinyang:

• Like 1

my own personal  favourite is the ogkzkittles cross for the flavours, and the purps#1 cross, but they are all very nice smokes to be honest. the ones ive grown anyway. 

ive not grown out the sunshine daydream cross, but sunshine daydreams a great smoke too. its a feel good buzz.

the sunset critical i did grew big, very good yeilder i thought, not smoked it yet, its curing. 

grow them out im sure you wont be dissappointed, if you are, ill be surprised to be honest

• Like 5

12 hours ago, 4kali said:

yeah I fancy some of them ogkz/ dog

sound really nice

why you like them above the others bill

the smell, and flavour is unreal on them, and its a real nice stone too mate. i might have struck it lucky with the pheno, but man, it was awesome

i think i need to grow some more, just to check, you know how it is.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

@badbillybob cheers mate, when I eventually get around to popping them I'll give you a tag.

Also with your deputy dog did you do a 1 to 1 cross or did you hit a few females with that male?

Jw how much variation might be in that 1, I would like to search through that also I reckon

Thanks mate

Atb

• Like 1

On 13/10/2022 at 4:13 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

CSI Humboldts UK Cheese S1

they the only people who have selfed it ? i didn't think it was possible.

• Like 4