gallery_68662_4436_49907.jpg

SBD //2 (6 SEEDS)

KS X //2 (6 SEEDS)

HERI X K2 (10 SEEDS)

PSY BX2 (11 SEEDS)

UKC X PSY BX (14 SEEDS)

SMOTTIE REMIX (22 SEEDS)

oldtimesx chesse x cheese (15 seeds)

Happy as pig in shit, wanna thank UK420 team and members for there time for making this poss.. be good to get me some diarys up on these bad gals ;) just showing some gratitude one love folks enjoy your week.. :yinyang:

safe walks Gizmo

• Like 13

Be some bangers in them lot for sure. Popped 4 psy bx2s and got three girls. Foxy bitches they are too :naughty:

When ye poppin them mucker?

• Like 1

Be some bangers in them lot for sure. Popped 4 psy bx2s and got three girls. Foxy bitches they are too :naughty:

When ye poppin them mucker?

Dam str8 Oldsalty :oldtoker: , well i got to wait for about 6/8 weeks ish :( but good things comes to those who wait.. got to get me clones in free up some space in all.. but will be popping psy bx2s, 3 out of 4 mate thats awesome chap..im guna do a diary of as many as i can will take time i know..

ATB Gizmo :yinyang:

That's some collection :shock:;) @@gizmob

you said it Jimmy, Guna be some nice ones in here can wait.. like a kid at xmas... just got to empty me tent :( that take time though..

ATB Gizmo :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just a thought :g: @:JoolZ: and uk420 team, isnt there away you can add some links of info or grows about the seeds ..With the available seed updates.. So other noobs dont go posting the same shiz Aka Me...

And other peeps can make a better choice for selfs. of course cant do this if untested...

Atb Gizmo :oldtoker:

Here's the most recent list:

From Kratos

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15

-------------------------------------------------

From ratdog

psychosis bx 2

uk cheese x psy bx1

----------------------------------------------------

from Madigiz

some more of his Cheese crosses

----------------------------------------------------

from @@uBercaMeL

cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)

untested so will be sent out in packs of 25

• Like 3

@@dave cheese

can anyone suggest 1 of the availables for outside in north west uk please gorrila growing - going to give it a little trial run this year and would rather send you some pennies than elsewhere if poss

I've been thinking the same thing, I really don't know my strains very well, but from the list I'd bet cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic) might be best suited?

• Like 1

Is this offer still on? and if so can you tell me how i go about subscribing please!

cheers

Hashplanter.

Yeh it should be mate, just click on your name at the top of the screen and just click on Purchase subscription and some options will come up for ya :) Edited by OLaC
  • Like 1

@@OLaC cheers mate ill be subscribing very soon, waiting for my taxman to give me my money back

No worries mate, ooh it's that time of year ain't it, I think I'm due some pennies back too :D

I'm sorry but the tittle says more free seeds, but I have to pay for a subscription to be in with a chance of getting some "free seeds"

If I did buy the subscription what are the chances I'll actually get some "free seeds"

Just £15 is a lot for features and things I'll never use anyway... But yes the seeds are worth it lol

Thanks