*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

If a robber robbed a robber that robbed the robber that cought a robber robbing a robber would the robber be robbing the wrong robber.  

• Like 6

On 06/10/2022 at 0:52 AM, Smokey McBongface said:

I’ve heard a few saying recently is if you put a 2nd class stamp on mail you’d be just as well sticking it in the bin

I hear people saying stupid things all the time too, some wonder why I'm laughing to myself lol

I only use second class, most times even with parcels it gets there the same time as first class.

• Like 2

I don't want to be all negative or anything @Military Grade but I received an empty cardboard envelope from the river site the other day.

Royal Mail were kind enough to put it in a bag so that any remaining contents weren't lost lol

It looked like it had been driven over.

Luckily for me I'm able to just reorder the item once my refund goes through.

I do hope your beans come through safely :v:

Atb

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Wasn't finished
  • Like 5

Got a feeling it's not coming at this stage as delays are pretty much unheard of where I live.

I've had loads of things delivered by RM from a lot of different areas on the UK since and come next day.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

@Military Grade I have received my 24hr delivery from parcelforce today. It was sent on the 4th. 

It may be a staff shortage due to seasonal illness flu/covid, strike action, general shit service by RM.

Maybe give your local sorting office a call and see if they have it? 

• Like 3

The last delivery of sub beans I got sent to the SE USA took two months. It typically takes about a month or so. I assume it was Royal Mail delays. The US post office is garbage, but they’re pretty consistent in their shittiness. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Got a feeling it's not coming at this stage as delays are pretty much unheard of where I live.

I've had loads of things delivered by RM from a lot of different areas on the UK since and come next day.

Hang tight mate a while back i had the same issue with some subbies.. I was convinced they was lost but all of a sudden turned up..took about 2 weeks in the end I think.. how long you been waiting now dude?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Royal Mail were kind enough to put it in a bag so that any remaining contents weren't lost lol

Fuking piss take that is :wallbash:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@Revive I believe it was posted 24th Sep at a guess from PM

Something tells me you will get it this week..just a hunch as well as a wish for you buddy :yep:

• Like 7