*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Joolz sent my latest subbies last weekend and the arrived here in southern Ireland on Friday last week, so only 5 days from UK to Ireland. 2 packs of Chelato. I think I mopped up the last 2 packs 'coz they were removed from the list shortly after. Oh Chelato....I'm about to roll a joint of it now, this weed and my head were meant to be together lol Only the jars are getting empty :v:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 4kali said:

@i11

Nice when you find your medicine ain't it just

It's lubbly jubbly mate. It's not the strongest smoke I've ever had...but these days the head is my most important consideration and flavour is a close second. Pity that fasciated plant didn't reveg for me, I'm hoping to find something similar in the next few runs of her. If I do then I may S1 her. Any thought's on selfing a plant that's already an S1?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i11 said:

Oh Chelato....I'm about to roll a joint of it now, this weed and my head were meant to be together lol Only the jars are getting empty :v:

Aye as soon as I have space (2 pheno hunts going at the moment) I'm popping the rest of mine to hunt a keeper fucking lovely stuff

• Like 5

1 hour ago, i11 said:

It's lubbly jubbly mate. It's not the strongest smoke I've ever had...but these days the head is my most important consideration and flavour is a close second. Pity that fasciated plant didn't reveg for me, I'm hoping to find something similar in the next few runs of her. If I do then I may S1 her. Any thought's on selfing a plant that's already an S1?

I haven't mate sorry I've tried reversing the chelato and managed it recently only to realiase the pollen wasn't any use not viable. had a few plans for making a few fem seeds but shit didnt work out

. let us know how you get on if you manage it. 

• Like 2

On 05/10/2022 at 10:43 AM, brock1 said:

Others might of been pre ordered mate. I sent BSM and Joshua in also. :smokin:

Hi @brock1

Whats is BSM and also any chance of a bit of info on Joshua as well?

Looks like the BSM has gone now, but Joshua on the list still 

On 05/10/2022 at 9:23 PM, The Villan said:

Try living in Cornwall m8 :) fucking murderous the postal system down here

The news the other week was..... Post office robbed at gunpoint... the offender escaped on a fuckin push bike. True I tell thee :)

hes trying to make money not spend on the petrol with the price of it nowadays :)

the wee rascal

• Like 2

I must be lucky, because I only ordered these a few days ago :nenenenene:

Maybe me and Joolz are neighbors :g:

large.Compress_20221007_185803_3888.jpg

Brock's OHG for my mates next outdoor season and some of Billy's OGC Dog thrown in as well (they'll be staying with me lol ) happy days :thumsup:. As always thanks for the cooking guys and thanks to joolz for making it all happen. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 11

Dam, I really hope my subbie seeds turn up as I've just noticed the Chelato's have gone from the subbies list :crybaby:

• Like 2

On 05/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, Military Grade said:

Probably got my subbies lol

In 1 of my local post offices this happened. The robber got robbed outside by another robber. Only the robber who robbed the robber get jail. The original robber was let off. You couldn't make this shit up. :doh:

• Like 6