*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

let us know if they don't show mate ill send one of my finest racing pigeons. it will be a lot quicker than joolz lol

• Like 2

He might live in the middle of nowhere like i used to and have a post office like my old one lol

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I think its been about ten days so thought id check:yep:

posted on saturday 24th of sept, so two weekends and 3 post strikes to discount from those 10 days :yep:

1 hour ago, 4kali said:

let us know if they don't show mate ill send one of my finest racing pigeons. it will be a lot quicker than joolz lol

???

most subs orders are sent out the same day if not then the next, I have no control over what happens once it enters the postal system
if people want them tracked and traceable then we'll have to put the price up, we don't usually bother unless it large orders because there is no way of making a claim for lost post without telling thh PO what the contents were and where they were going, sure we could lie but that would be fraud if they eventually find the missing pack and open them

• Like 8

was just having a bit of light hearted banter similar to my recent posts before that one ???

4k don't want be upsetting the gaffer now does he

• Like 7

I wondered why it was taking so long and costing a bit too much to send my regular or every few months parcel of tea to Austria. The last package was actually opened and inspected by the Australian customs and sent on to Vienna. 

I still have a few pips since my last order and a cut from one strain still running/rooting, but I can't really get seed anymore as they'll be confiscated. They have to be smuggled loosely through coffee or some other seed. A few years ago they'd crush the seed and send them on but now or since Brexit I can't receive nutrients, seed, grow gear of any sort and the latest item probably missing and not taken in the post, a formality from the government that needs to held, accounted for yet it was paid for. 

Seeds are dodgy for some these days and scary when the address and seed are given to the cops and the grower busted. I wouldn't be surprised if tighter security, some hawk eyed whoore on a rotary belt line knows what he's looking for.  I am surprised, or was considering a few years ago buying or swapping, testing seed from overseas didn't seem like any hassle at all. It'll mark a mans' card. It's backwards we're going.

Edited by Michael Luchóg

17 minutes ago, 4kali said:

4k don't want be upsetting the gaffer now does he

i'm not upset, just clarifying that I'm not the slow cog in this op :yep:

• Like 11

I’ve heard a few saying recently is if you put a 2nd class stamp on mail you’d be just as well sticking it in the bin :( the size of stamps now too what is that all about. A regular first class stamp (not large letter) is about the same size as a box of matches.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

I’ve heard a few saying recently is if you put a 2nd class stamp on mail you’d be just as well sticking it in the bin :( the size of stamps now too what is that all about. A regular first class stamp (not large letter) is about the same size as a box of matches.

My solicitor texted yesterday to say that she'd sent the paperwork out first class and to rush it back to her as soon as we signed it. I called her straight away and said it'd be quicker if I hopped the 30-odd miles to her office on one knee and signed them there :rolleyes:  

Next Day Special Delivery's the only thing remotely guaranteed to arrive on time at the moment

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Next Day Special Delivery's the only thing remotely guaranteed to arrive on time at the moment

Unless you use dhl next day gurantee...... cause they still manage to fuck it up :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hashslag said:

My subbie beans arrived safe and sound after a couple of days, all present and correct, with nice little surprise of some extra Gel Dog beans :) 

Thnx @Joolz, @brock1 and @badbillybob for the combined efforts. Nice work, gents :skin_up:

Same here and the beauty being I wanted to try some of @badbillybobmagic beans but could I fuckers like decide on which one so thanks from me too guys.

• Like 4