*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

@AnonyMice look up brother :yep:, deets on the HBG. 

@brock1 I've got a pack on the way, ordered on behalf of my mate who will be growing them out for next years outdoor season. He was really impressed with the SHDxAU I gifted him this summer. Might have to tax one of him and give it a go myself lol

He would love the BSM i sent in if he liked the SHD x AU. Supriing how fast these go when I send them in. I need to order some autoclave tubes soon so I can send a few more in. Don't want them getting crushed during the journey. 

• Like 2

I never even saw anything but the HBG get listed mate and I tend to keep a pretty close eye, I think maybe people heard the news and cleared most of them out before joolz had a chance to update the list lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MindSoup said:

I never even saw anything but the HBG get listed mate and I tend to keep a pretty close eye, I think maybe people heard the news and cleared most of them out before joolz had a chance to update the list lol

Others might of been pre ordered mate. I sent BSM and Joshua in also. :smokin:

Edited by brock1

I dunno what’s gone on there, I really wanted to get on these and messaged Brock when he was sending them in, asked Joolz if he had them but no reply. Then see the list had been updated the day after and only see the Orange Hazeberry Gum but no others? I literally couldn’t try any harder to get some and only managed to grab a pack of the OHG. Did the others even get listed?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

Did the others even get listed?

they have been now

I didn't realise there was more than one strain in the pack :yep:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@Joolz Do you keep any on the tracking codes for the subbie deliveries mate?

no mate

we get a proof of postage receipt but that's all

• Like 1

Just now, Joolz said:

no mate

we get a proof of postage receipt but that's all

Ah OK fella, how far from east anglia is it sent from?

It still ain't arrived yet, I know there have been some royal mail delays but my other orders that use royal mail don't seem to be affected, so I was just seeing if there was a possibility of checking any status.

I think its been about ten days so thought id check:yep:

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Ah OK fella, how far from east anglia is it sent from?

is that as the crow flies, or by road? lol

• Like 2

As the crow files, like on a map of course

The point of the question is to give an idea of where in the UK it has had to go through that's all. If it was far up north then I could understand the delays.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Try living in Cornwall m8 :) fucking murderous the postal system down here

The news the other week was..... Post office robbed at gunpoint... the offender escaped on a fuckin push bike. True I tell thee :)

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, The Villan said:

Post office robbed at gunpoint... the offender escaped on a fuckin push bike.

Probably got my subbies lol

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

As the crow files, like on a map of course

The point of the question is to give an idea of where in the UK it has had to go through that's all. If it was far up north then I could understand the delays.

patience now lol

• Like 2

@4kalilol

I'm in no rust to need them, Just want to make sure someone at Royal Mail ain't robbed em :boxing:

My mate is going to be popping the Chelato bean soon that i gave him from the last pack, He's just in doing a full grow rebuild of the loft, I think he knows he can get more coverage from his two new monster Lumatek zeus pro 600w 2.9 lol, I can't wait to see how he gets on with the Chelato in a hydro setup. plus i'd get to try some for free :naughty:

• Like 4