*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@The Villan    I sure will mate   Thanks  appreciated  :yep:

@Smokey McBongface   Thanks buddy  :yep:    That little beast above ^   Hell yeah !   That would be awesome in the garden borders amongst the conifers :)    Hide in plain sight :george:

@Revive   Thanks ,  its all good ,  you know the score ,  told ya  its good days & bad days and ...  the bad days are way more frequent than the good.     speak soon mate

• Like 11

I admire your resilience @OldFord. Always something positive to say and always taking time to help other people out, I really would have no idea of the challenge your facing if it wasn't for our chats. True grit, It's inspirational. 

• Like 13

2nd that @MindSoup. one kindest genuine members here. if I can be 10% the man @OldFord is I'd be over the moon. a real inspiration like you say, n that doesn't even get into his growing, car tinkering and audio engineer /speaker making skills. man has it all in spades. never once I have I heard bad word out his mouth. true gent. 

Edited by growinggold
tags
  • Like 13

11 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I admire your resilience @OldFord. Always something positive to say and always taking time to help other people out, I really would have no idea of the challenge your facing if it wasn't for our chats. True grit, It's inspirational. 

Mate you know how i am ,  shitty days & bot eating ,  im a mess lol     The plants  and the goings on here  .. keeps me busy without the physical exertion ,   

I aint laying down to anything !!   Hell i been test growing outdoor 1 ltr pots  as tests just in case i am fit enough next season :george:    That little Serious 61  1 ltr is a result !  

The desire is still there !! The body just needs to catch up lol       

Speak soon mate  X   

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, growinggold said:

2nd that @MindSoup. one kindest genuine members here. if I can be 10% the man @OldFord is I'd be over the moon. a real inspiration like you say, n that doesn't even get into his growing, car tinkering and audio engineer /speaker making skills. man has it all in spades. never once I have I heard bad word out his mouth. true gent. 

Love you :wub:       Too kind sir.     will pay you for the compliments later :yep:   Honestly mate, i just need to keep the single cell busy or im ... gonna lose it :(      

On good days im good and on bad days you know i  just dont wanna get out of bed  , losing Squishy Face is another blow and loss of drive    ,    but the drive to have actually have a  purpose  &   with the aid of the meds  from our great plants  work to the point for hours ,,,  i can feel ,,, normal :B):   

For that .. theres nor enough words or levels of being grateful to convey the love ! 

Just ask Mrs OF ... im 100% sure she has lots of bad words for me  :)  

• Like 16

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

Sadly ,  my entire collection , other than 3 that have been claimed mate.    

:( Man, I hope you'll still be okay to grow next season. Wishing you well.

• Like 6

I can't add anything to whats been said apart from Stay strong ,wishing you more good days than bad ,best wishes

• Like 7

sorry to hear this OldFord, some Auto Ultimate xSHD or the blackberry ones if you want to rattle them out. i remember u saying u liked the blackberry ones. keep er lit mate

• Like 2

Waiting around for workers to arrive, once they come and go I'll pop to the PO and  get these Cilla x RoadDawg off to joolz.

Here's  one...

large.20221003_103847.jpg

Hope we  find some nice stuff amongst these guys. 

:yinyang:

• Like 20

5 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

once they come and go I'll pop to the PO and  get these Cilla x RoadDawg off to joolz.

About fuckin time too :)

Cheers

Vill

On 22/09/2022 at 2:07 PM, BilgePump said:

@brock1 those orange hazeberry gum seeds I've just seen added to the list, are they regs dude?

Sounds very interesting that cross...

Mother was a SHD x blackberry gum reversed using STS. Other mother was a SHD x Critical Orange punch. I haven’t had chance to grow them out because I have had to strip my grow room down for security. But no males were present at conception so they should be Fem auto's :smokin:

Incase anyone is wonder all the seeds i sent in used the same Short hazey day's x blackberry gum mother reversed using silver thiosulphate solution. Description is on the packet of the parents ect :smokin: I don't think I sent Joshua regs in just yet so they wouldn't be mixed up. Must of went fast I see only the orange Hazeberry gum is left in stock. I will get more sent in over the next week or so. :yinyang:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 11

@AnonyMice look up brother :yep:, deets on the HBG. 

@brock1 I've got a pack on the way, ordered on behalf of my mate who will be growing them out for next years outdoor season. He was really impressed with the SHDxAU I gifted him this summer. Might have to tax one of him and give it a go myself lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2