*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

23 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

@4kali theres a pack of sspb there for you brother...

Now that is special!

Congrats @4kali I'm not jealous, nope not at all... lol

Everything I've seen shared on that one looks absolutely top drawer. 

• Like 5

@NezA hi bud, thanks for the kind words brother.

out of all my projects sspb is one of the lines I'm taking very  seriously, lots of the stuf i share  here is me constantly doing stuff  to build  my knowledge base,  more than anything.

But out of everything SSPB definitely isn't going anywhere.

she's a special little cross with heaps and heaps  of potential. 

She'll  see you soon ;)

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 9

On 29/09/2022 at 6:49 PM, OldFord said:

Gimme 4 wks and keep your eye out for a collection of beans coming in to be spread about.

Oooh, what do you have lined up?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Crow River said:

Oooh, what do you have lined up?

Sadly ,  my entire collection , other than 3 that have been claimed mate.    

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Sadly ,  my entire collection , other than 3 that have been claimed mate.    

I liked this, as it’s very generous. But I don’t really like this. 

• Like 11

Very generous,

but we'd rather you were able to grow them out yourself.

Hopefully you'll be around for a long time 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 16

@Cajafiesta @Shumroom @HazyDaze  @Gaijin @Bad Apple @4kali     Loves ya all :B):    

I hear you guys and really the kind words get me !!   Also i get ... sadly excited ,,, i would be all over another outdoor run tomoz .. if  i could ,   guys im struggling to get around the house ,  the pains not good at times and i really dont want to get excited over something im pretty confident im not gonna be doing .     

Going around the plants i have at the mo is a challenge.

Some days its just too much  but there is good days  .... and the fun & frolics on here certainly distract ones single cell.    lol  

I will be around on here as long as i can :)     

i still got some skin in the game , ,, still got 2 ErdPurps ,  2 Serious 61's  ,   1  Passion #1  on the go and they aint coming down any time soon til i see amber :) 

Got a few others  but leaving to their own devices.   Mexican Sativa thing & some ice cool  , cuttings,  

After that the beans can come in and Joolz can do as he sees fit. 

I really do / did fancy a go at the SeedStockers Pot noodle run as that way i can pop my indoor cherry and still get my plant fix & try keep the single brain cell distracted :yep:

, im saddened &  really  shitting myself as the final plants whittle down as im now kinda facing reality ,  i am well prepared for it as in paperwork & legals  .... but in reality terms  ...far from it.   

Anyway its been a BUMPER season and 90% is curing ... will be a blurry end of the year for me as got soooo many flavours to tuck into , got jats all over the place :B):  

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 26

37 minutes ago, OldFord said:

guys im struggling to get around the house ,  the pains not good at times and i really dont want to get excited over something im pretty confident im not gonna be doing .   

:(

Very sad to read this mate and no clue what else to say

• Like 11

I have a regular pack of Supafreak by Humboldt I’m itching to try. Can’t find them in stock anywhere now as regs, would be happy to make more seeds if folks are interested.

BX6 - The description says it finishes in 7-8 weeks and stays small. Looks like it could be good fun to me, but maybe not everyone cup of tea? lol 

large.BA29D4FC-1444-41D6-9E3D-FEC594731079.jpeg

• Like 13