*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'm after something with a strong pain killing affect and relaxing with a great taste and quick ish flower time.

What would you recommend?

Wizard

Opium poppies?

• Like 8

just got back from my mates house where he is growing the psychosis bx 2

spoke to my mate today and he reckons he hit 22 ozs with these, it was the jammie bastards first grow lol

• Like 4

Good stuff @@ratdog. Ive got 4 of them just startin to show sex now. What are they like mucker? Are they close to the psycho clone? Never grown anythin psycho related and now av got a fuckin tent full :D

• Like 1

Good stuff @@ratdog. Ive got 4 of them just startin to show sex now. What are they like mucker? Are they close to the psycho clone? Never grown anythin psycho related and now av got a fuckin tent full :D

yes mate, the bx 2 smells just like mum, I haven`t tried it yet, but my mate says it`s banging and he`s fussy

• Like 1

@@ratdog

Cheers mucker,sounds smashin like :D Gonna pot them up to their finals this week when I can get some compost. Had to let my diary go cold for a week or two for security reasons but al post a few pics of them soon

Im well chuffed with them so far and would like to say thanks to yerself and uk420 for giving me the chance to grow them. Good stuff indeedy :yep:

• Like 1

no worries mate, glad you like them so far, and a gpw is deffo possible, I`ll be running them again for sure at some point soon I reckon :)

atb

Hi joolz

Will be posting lifetime memeber ship fee tomoz recorded. And there will be a prepaid jiffy pouch with backy tin to send back.. Awesome stuff :)

• Like 2

@@dave cheese

its been running forever i think mate lol also i think a lot of seeds come from great members who send them in (shows quality of both site and members to see such gestures )

latest list wont be far back

you wont regret it mate even without the seeds its worth the £15 as a gift to great job these guys do

welcome mate :) also no worries on packaging very discreet

can anyone suggest 1 of the availables for outside in north west uk please gorrila growing - going to give it a little trial run this year and would rather send you some pennies than elsewhere if poss

Edited by moodymik
  • Like 4