*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@4kali hi mate, have you ran any of your skunk X widow yet? Or had any feedback?

Or has anyone else ran them?

I've got a pack already but might get another and run them next:chains:

Chelatos were banging too, nice 1 mate!

4 of 5 leaned to the gelato and 1 was a big girl, narrow leaf, outgrew everything else and had a citrus funk, all knockout stones with the citrus 1 abit more spacey but not really uppy just floaty and forgetfullol I couldn't keep any mum's but hopefully I get some more skunk funk on the others:yep: 

• Like 6

@Shaggy1 in all honesty I haven't ran any yet mate. and i haven't really had much feedback

interesting of you to mention that you got all gelato leaners in the chelato seeds. must have been nice because everyone else were reporting cheese funk in there's. 

atb 4k

• Like 7

8 hours ago, 4kali said:

@Shaggy1 in all honesty I haven't ran any yet mate. and i haven't really had much feedback

interesting of you to mention that you got all gelato leaners in the chelato seeds. must have been nice because everyone else were reporting cheese funk in there's. 

atb 4k

I ran the skunk x widow and wrote this  "

If you  want some old school tastes get the skunk x widow cross from @4kali in the subbies , really old school flavours , not monged weed , stoned munchy weed

out of 2 female plants we got  one  was a cheesy skunk 1  kinda pheno the other was a black widow kinda taste if that makes sense , defo a few gems in there ...

Im now about to flower out the chelato ....  anything to look out for , some say the chunkier stems are the best  some other grower said the lanky thin leaf

any idea how many phenos ... anyone ?

• Like 9

@4kali fair enough mate, I'm going to pop some soon me thinks :yep:

Ye it was a good mix of the 2 strains I'd say, 2 straight gelato, 3 had the structure and double serrations but 2 the gelato smell and taste. Really wish I could of kept the big funky 1, there was something in the background that brings back memories but I'll be fucked if I know what, something funkylol

Keep em coming 4k son, proper stuff 

:smokin:

Edited by Shaggy1
  • Like 7

@4kali lol just reading all the amazing feedback on your beans :) great stuff mate. Someone was asking about Cheese yesterday but I hadn’t seen the updated list. Fuck getting them from anywhere else :yep:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

ooohhhh , its page 420 and no ones mentioned it. 

im off to smoke a big banger of ogkz-dog goodness to celebrate

:shock: it is, too lollollol 

Well-spotted

• Like 2