*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

• 3 weeks later...

@mikeydoughnut

I believe I was the first person on here who had them in a diary, but that wasn't the main plant in the tent that time round, once I managed to build up some CBD bud stock I plan to do a whole SCROG tent grow.

From that grow

large.20210422_185727.jpglarge.20210518_003611.jpg

Just looking at the pics reminds me of that smell lol

• Like 7

I fancy the GDP x cheese myself 

I can highly recommend the Chelato. Still one of the best plants I have grown in a while. My stand out in them had really chunky stems, huge nugs with that cheesy twang. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, stonerwizard said:

My stand out in them had really chunky stems, huge nugs with that cheesy twang. 

Aye my jars have been empty for a while but I have a tiny bit left that I can't bring myself to smoke because I'm saving it for a special occasion.

• Like 8

im  almost ready to chop some chelato-dog crosses, they smell beautiful, dense as fook, look real purdee, and the stems are falling over under weight of buds .....

ive 2 phenos, one reall chunker, the other with a bit more stretch, both look great, and stink like a skunks cheesy feet

• Like 9

2 hours ago, NezA said:

That Cheese x GDP has my attention might have to part with some cash tomorrow lol

Its worse than ebay on here!

*waves the last of Liz notes*

Do you except Euros?

• Like 3

did somebody say more cheese by kali woohoo, ive two chelato just gone seven weeks and probably turn the lot into some floorboard hash :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I'm very proud of myself :D 

It's been 19 hours since the list was updated, and I haven't resubbed once!!! :flex:

Fuk me mate well done you lol

Have you even got room in your house for anymore beans :g:

• Like 3