*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hi guys, about 2 years ago I sent some #1 x honeybadger seeds in that had been badly stored and people had poor germ/no shows with them.

Let me know how many of  you failed to get any  to pop and as soon as I can I'll get some replacements into joolz for you,  they won't be the same cross mind, but I hate to think  someone lost out on their hard earned on those seeds. I know it's only 25 quid, but that's besides the point isn't it, it'll make me feel better if I replace them.

I'll  post here when I have replacements ready and send them into joolz so you can grab them as 'freebies' on your next subscription to uk420. :)

Peace, fukka's :yinyang:

• Like 25

On 16/08/2022 at 2:32 PM, HazyDaze said:

I know it's only 25 quid, but that's besides the point isn't it, it'll make me feel better if I replace them.

Your all heart Hazy.. everything you do is for the love of sharing..big respect to you bruvva :yep:

• Like 9

Ah man that's very kind of you @Revivewe're lucky to have plenty of members here that are willing to share the love :)

It's what makes a community isn't it :)

Thankyou  butt :yinyang:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Ah man that's very kind of you @Revivewe're lucky to have plenty of members here that are willing to share the love :)

It's what makes a community isn't it :)

Thankyou  butt :yinyang:

My thoughts exactly buddy.. im here for this community as you are.. most see it the same way its just the greed of some that tarnish this wonderful place ;)

Shame!!

Edited by Revive
  • Like 12

13 hours ago, Revive said:

the greed of some

It's an absolute guarantee anything set up for the benefit of everyone will be abused by a few...

Look at the cesspit the internet has become since its inception...the black dog's on board today so I'd best not post what I'm thinking...:furious::ranting:

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, stu914 said:

It's an absolute guarantee anything set up for the benefit of everyone will be abused by a few...

Shame but them there're the facts bro :wallbash:

I tent to keep what im thinking to myself on here, well best I can, we have all seen how things can go when folk spk there mind and tell truths lol if your around this place long enough and indulge in the content frequently you get to see who is who and what is what..the big silent swerve and its job done ;)

Birds of a feather flock together, ill stick with my own :yep:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

@Revive @BilgePump Those Thai seeds are on the way to @Joolz  first class for you.

Have fun lads. :)

:yinyang:

Top stuff Hazy :yep:.. something to play with :)

I take joolz is already in the know about these? 

So just remind him when I take some more subbies is that ku here mate? I've few in the tank still  :yinyang:

• Like 3

Result, my B-line F-2's arrived in the post today, thanks @Joolz and @lildaveham, just need to wait until after my mums royal visit this weekend then will be getting them wet. 12 beans for £25, looking around its a bloody bargain, why has it taken so long to sub lol 

• Like 10