*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Yea but only once they are cured properly, say a month minimum for me after the palnt has been chopped.

If you put seeds that haven't finished curing into the fridge too early you halt a metabolic process going in inside which can lead to poor germination because although the seed looks cooked the inside isn't done yet. 

Fridges are for long term storage only.

• Like 7

I had read about letting seeds cure but I didn't realise it had to happen at room temperature so nice one for pointing that one out mate. Luckily I'm so slack that any seeds I've (accidentally) made tend to roll around in the bottom of a jar until it's empty so hopefully that will have done the job. 

• Like 3

Just stumped up for some of bushdocs #1 x psychosister.

A lifer would have been cheaper looking back lol

But I guess pack by pack subbing as stuff I fancy pops up ultimately gives more back to the community,  which I'm all for :thumsup:

:yinyang:

• Like 14

Yeah I'm with you on that, saves joolz some hassle keeping track of things, and they're still really cheap at 25 a pack. 

• Like 4

Can subbies at that price point  be beat? 

I don't think so, it's a great addition  to the site over the years and has grown into the best bit of the site imo. 

Self preservation is what it's all about and its great to see more and more people willing to share with the community, love it :)

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 20

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and was wondering how the subscription works... If I pay the lifetime subscription do I have to take all the seed packs at once or can I take a couple and hold off on the others? 

Cheers 

• Like 2

Really liking the idea of the b line f2s anyone else growing them?  Or what else would be a good pick?  Although I've got some celia bx I want to run next and  couple of ugorg tucked up in the fridge but don't think you can ever have too many seeds... Plus it's a way of paying for the help I've had over the years just from reading posts on here. 

• Like 5

@Hazeytones

I've not grown them but I reckon those B-Lines would be a very good idea.

Edit: if I didn't gave a pack of the original ones in my fridge I'd be re-subbing for them :yep:

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 3

On 14/08/2022 at 8:09 PM, Hazeytones said:

Plus it's a way of paying for the help I've had over the years just from reading posts on here. 

This :headbang:

• Like 4