*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Cilla got laid last night  lol

here she is after a shower  and  back in the tent....

large.20220724_033818.jpg

Coming soon.....

:yinyang:

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Cilla got laid last night  lol

here she is after a shower  and  back in the tent....

large.20220724_033818.jpg

Coming soon.....

What did the dirty dead on this young lady @HazyDaze

@Revive I've used a couple of males of a   dawg hybrid from karma, made from one of the first  seed releases of stardawg, crossed to karma's prize biker stud = RoadDawg...

Cilla x road dawg =DawgCilla... lollol

I've also made some f2 for pheno hunts, loves a good pheno hunt I do lol 

• Like 14

Your always grafting @HazyDaze

Looks like more fire will be hitting the subs in the near future :cheers:

I've missed a few of your creations lately but not them all ;)

Time to renew my lifer i think :yinyang:

• Like 6

Fuking London postal services, absoulute shite. 

I forgot about these, posted out by the boss last week Mon.. :wallbash:

Big thanks to @Joolz for getting these over to me, top man :yep:

@bushdoc @Smokey McBongface

Big thanks fellas for sharing the love and cooking these up.. im sure there is something very nice in these just waiting to be found :yep:

large.20220801_120754_compress76.jpg

• Like 18

On 24/07/2022 at 1:43 AM, Smokey McBongface said:

@Kalkwerk Pleased to see they’re with you mate :) you’re welcome. Was thinking for a moment there as I was scrolling down, this is going to be a photo of the Donny..! :naughty:lol  

Should hopefully find some beauties in that lot mate. The Cheese is from CSI Humbolts Cheese S1. You’ll prob notice one of the seeds is larger than the others - that one came from a real pokey Skunk #1 / orange bud type pheno. I had very few of them, hence theres only one there.. hope it’s a girl ;) 

Nice one. Did it smell of Orange? Any pics?

• Like 1

Didn’t take any photos unfortunately @geo1 was really nice though. Took a while longer to cure but brought with it a really pokey buzz.

I’m still not 100% which Cheese cut CSI is using, but his S1’s seem to produce some pretty classic skunky phenos. Some great plants there for sure.

• Like 3

@Revive Superb man :george:  pleased the post down there is sorting itself out, even if it’s taking way longer than it should.

All the best with these - no doubt, some real sluts to be found in amongst that lot lol :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Smokey McBongface said:

@Revive Superb man :george:  pleased the post down there is sorting itself out, even if it’s taking way longer than it should.

All the best with these - no doubt, some real sluts to be found in amongst that lot lol :yep:

Tbh bruva I never knew there was an issue with it but when your waiting for beans you notice these things lollol been eyeing these so glad to have them in my tub.. classy lil containers mate very classy.. I missed the lil extras some folk got cheese x gmo guess only a few got send so should have got my ass in gear earlier.. 

Thanks again buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

@Revive Glad you like the little container man :) worked out to be the perfect size for the label printer.

The Cheese x GMO only went out to 3 folks, 5 seeds each. Would’ve loved to have more to share but I don’t have nearly as many as the others. If I have any spare I’ll send them in with the next batch of subbie seeds and give you the heads up :yep:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Revive Glad you like the little container man :) worked out to be the perfect size for the label printer.

The Cheese x GMO only went out to 3 folks, 5 seeds each. Would’ve loved to have more to share but I don’t have nearly as many as the others. If I have any spare I’ll send them in with the next batch of subbie seeds and give you the heads up :yep:

That would be great bruv.. i knew there prob wasn't many but that sounds like it could be a winning combo for my taste buds.

be lucky buddy :yinyang:

• Like 5

On 4/17/2022 at 0:32 AM, NezA said:

Might be worth putting the wet ones back in the fridge, you might be able to rescue them. Think about how it works in nature the seeds will potentially get wet multiple times before they go for a long cold spell only when conditions are exactly right around this time of year do they actually germinate.

Definitely worth a punt 

Sorry to drag up an old post. I'm just catching up.

FYI everyone. Cannabis seeds don't need a cold dormant winter break before germination....think about it. 

Equatorial sativas would never see cold.

Germination after a month or so curing  should be as close to perfect as it should be. 

This is about letting the seed finish developing into a readied state of emergence. Nothing to do with cold temperatures or lack thereof.

Sorry to quote from waaaay back. But thought it may be useful lto point out what appears to be a common misconception 

• Like 6

I never cold stored my last lot and they're popping fine.

It's more for long term storage, but stratification does  happen in nature and some seeds do germ better from cold storage.

Plus, Its Still good practice to cold  store seeds  properly isnt it.

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 5