*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 15/07/2022 at 4:08 PM, TheMadHatter said:

Anyone had any luck getting the Durban x 88g13 x hp that @gm420 sent in to germinate I’ve had 3 no shows while everything else round them is showing second set of true leaves 

@TheMadHatter, I stuck four in to test and got four up. Not sure why yours haven't popped mate, did you plant them straight into soil/coco/cubes? 

• Like 2

Some cracking crosses hitting the subs again..

This is the place to find some hidden gems for sure :yinyang:

• Like 7

lol You need to be quick....Sometimes you look at the screen and think im sure there were others there a few seconds ago, Either that or my Malawi tester had me seeing things.

• Like 5

I just sub again and i m not even growing. Thank you all and joolz to make you go a few time to PO. Will happen agin bud

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Diddy said:

lol You need to be quick....Sometimes you look at the screen and think im sure there were others there a few seconds ago, Either that or my Malawi tester had me seeing things.

Glad it's not just me lol

• Like 2

:yahoo: what an incredible gift @Smokey McBongface Cheese x gmo bx3 sounds amazing, they gonna get wet in a couple of weeks alongside your psycho bx2 x gmo bx3 and b-line f2 from @lildaveham . Thank you guys!

Btw. Mine b-line f2 pack aint got a sticker at the front. Am I the only one? Or maybe @Joolz was too high and he sended me something else? lol

Thank you all once again. 

large.62dbfe039c36f_20220723_142257m(1).jpg

• Like 14

@Kalkwerk Pleased to see they’re with you mate :) you’re welcome. Was thinking for a moment there as I was scrolling down, this is going to be a photo of the Donny..! :naughty:lol  

Should hopefully find some beauties in that lot mate. The Cheese is from CSI Humbolts Cheese S1. You’ll prob notice one of the seeds is larger than the others - that one came from a real pokey Skunk #1 / orange bud type pheno. I had very few of them, hence theres only one there.. hope it’s a girl ;) 

• Like 8

On 21/07/2022 at 1:21 PM, gm420 said:

@TheMadHatter, I stuck four in to test and got four up. Not sure why yours haven't popped mate, did you plant them straight into soil/coco/cubes? 

They went straight into little pots of coco brother, the only thing I done differently was no heated prop this time, they were left on the window sill. Stuck another 3 on the prop and only 1 has broke the surface. Obviously something wrong on my end I was just checking in to clarify. I need to get the finger out and stop being a lazy bas**rd lol my methods used to be bulletproof had close to 100% strike rate but I’m usually more attentive than I have been recently. If they aren’t up in two days there dug up and husks  taken off with tweezers :wallbash:hope the 1 that’s up is a lady and all will be well :hippy: