*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Anyone had any luck getting the Durban x 88g13 x hp that @gm420 sent in to germinate I’ve had 3 no shows while everything else round them is showing second set of true leaves 

4 hours ago, TheMadHatter said:

Anyone had any luck getting the Durban x 88g13 x hp that @gm420 sent in to germinate I’ve had 3 no shows while everything else round them is showing second set of true leaves 

I had three out of four germinate but one died 

@shumroom 

@bfehillbilly thanks must of been my lazy germ method just stuck em all in pots of old coco/compo bit of maxicrop n left them on the window sill 5 of 8 all up the 3 mentioned have been replaced with 3 more and on a heat mat in bags so hopefully they show 

• Like 3

Just arrived in the post, a long hopeful wait, as i put in for these the minute they came up, (feck'n registered post), 

and feel privileged been a newbie, and never grown a single seed yet.

But don't worry guy's, there gone straight into the fridge until I gain experience, and I have been studying genetics, and stains on here for a while, and hopefully can do them justice in time, as I'm love'n what's been done on UK420 :realcool:

@Joolz thanks your help, and the surprise :yep: , cheers for that appreciated, and to @lildaveham  I've read some of OT1's stuff, and your own, so thanks for spreading the love, much appreciated, and I'm over the moon, now back to wiring the pc fans :thumsup:large.20220718_143514.jpg:realcool:

• Like 9

Nice, I got some of those Cilla x Sweets too - is it the Karma sweets I wonder?  Either way looking forward to getting these, the B-Line and some of Vic chemD going soon.... Thanks for the super quick turnaround. Best value subscription on the interweb.

• Like 1

@Lean Bearhaven't been able to find anything on the Cilla x Sweets so far, but hopefully someone here might chime in with some info, or a link.

And agree, it's great to get a choice of seeds with the sub, happy days :thumsup:

Re: Cilla x sweets.....

My CillaSkunk clone  x  karma's sweets =

(Blues  clone only x SmellyBerry) x (guava gelato x sourD bx2)

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 11

I haven't grown them out yet sorry  brother, I  shared half of  the seeds I have of this cross   (that's why their only in  5 packs so more people get  them as freebies) to share the genetics around best i could  cos I only had a few seeds of this cross, once this cross is gone, it's gone. 

Ltd edition innit lol

Hope they throw up something nice for you guys.

:yinyang:

• Like 9

@HazyDazefair play, and ya down the line who knows, and hopefully I can do them some justice after the effort you've put in, thanks for sharing, appreciated :thumsup:

• Like 1