*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@anarchycamp  very much appreciated that mate,  but i think he might have my subs now put some money in an envelope and sent off last week along with some more subbie seeds.

Once again thanks for the kind offer and all the best 

• Like 3

Guest anarchycamp

@4kaliNo sweat bud, what a fool I forgot to get some of your skunkxwidow recently. Good to hear theres more incoming:smokin:

Edited by anarchycamp
Tag

think he still got some left ? 

it's not them that I sent in mate its the kens grand daddy purple x my cheese  cut.( regs)

and also the last of my chelato  ( fems)

atb

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 4kali said:

@Revive nice post mate couldn't have said it any better

@lildaveham sharing the OT1s love

I reckons he will be smiling down at that fact

Thanks buddy.. thats something I'm sure will make him happy so him smiling down is a very nice thought.. although the legend is gone the love he put into his creations lives on through our green fingers..that will make him very proud im sure :yinyang:

• Like 4

hi, @Joolz ive subbed twice, this 1 running now and the last sub, both times I haven't had a safe addy to send me the subbie seeds, but I have an address now

can I have the subbie seeds pls, for this 1 and the last (if possible)

mystic

• Like 3

@4kali I've been admiring your chelato on the quiet, did you send many in?

13 days til pay day :chains: can't skimp on any more cat food lollol

:yinyang:

• Like 8

On 13/07/2022 at 6:23 PM, BilgePump said:

Wasn't expecting an unwrapped mbm on my doorstep if I'm completely honest :eek:

Surely will be fine. After all you're just infusing rosemary, thyme and mint in your butter, are you not?

• Like 1

On 13/07/2022 at 6:23 PM, BilgePump said:

Wasn't expecting an unwrapped mbm on my doorstep if I'm completely honest

mine came like that, but there is a warning when you order it

• Like 1

@ratdog it's literally the first thing scamazon ever delivered that didn't have about a trees worth of unnecessary cardboard and parcel paper lol Mrs Pump ordered it and didn't mention that bit lol  I'm over it now anyway, bigger things to stress about :nope:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

it's literally the first thing scamazon ever delivered that didn't have about a trees worth of unnecessary cardboard

They did that to me the other day, overpriced compost but without the usual boxes. The Amazon guy asked if he could drop them on my doorstep but the timing could not have been worse, I was stood on my driveway chatting to a policeman who wanted to look at my cctv. I watched him carefully and he didn't even glance in their direction so it's all good but it could easily have been a total disaster.

• Like 4