*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I've got a direct link set up to the subbie seed list so when I come on here it's the first page that comes up lol

Not that I need any more fucking seeds like... lol

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, rolio said:

This thread is bloody massive and sprawling so it's hard to figure out what's going on here.. 

If one subscribes is there a bigger selection of seeds than what's in the 'free seeds list for subscribers' thread to select from? 

The selection changes regularly mate.

Keep on watching it.

Some jems pop up fairly often.

• Like 2

@rolio when you subscribe you get to pick one pack of seeds from the list if you do a lifetime subscription you can pick seven packs I'm on my third lifetime subscription now 

• Like 9

Hi 

Time to resubscribe and would like some autos with as much CBD as THC

You have anything like that?

And I will gladly resub.

Thanks

Subs

• Like 4

On 22/06/2022 at 7:44 PM, Subliminal Criminal said:

Hi 

Time to resubscribe and would like some autos with as much CBD as THC

You have anything like that?

And I will gladly resub.

Thanks

Subs

Can I ask why you want a 1:1 strain? Only reason i ask is i have never been a CBD fan. I have contemplated breeding some and though why? I don't even breed for THC. If I remember correctly theirs 38 know cannabinoids and they are still finding them. So a 30% THC plant could be less potent than a 5% in theory. Probably the reason the old land race strains that were usually less than 15% THC got you red eyed stoned in comparison to a lot of modern high THC hybrids. 

• Like 10

Just now, brock1 said:

If I remember correctly theirs 38 know cannabinoids

From wiki

"At least 113 distinct cannabinoids have been isolated from cannabis."

A little fun side fact

"It was reported in 2020 that cannabinoids can be found in other plants such as rhododendron, licorice and liverwort, and earlier in Echinacea."

• Like 5

Just now, Military Grade said:

A little fun side fact

"It was reported in 2020 that cannabinoids can be found in other plants such as rhododendron, licorice and liverwort, and earlier in Echinacea."

And naturally produced in our own bodies.  

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26698193/

• Like 4

From wiki

"At least 113 distinct cannabinoids have been isolated from cannabis."

A little fun side fact

Yer its not something that interested my. Must of been around 2013 I last looked at any of this stuff & found myself interested.so I am literally talking cannabinoids found in cannabis around that time. So I am just a little out of date with this stuff. Maybe its time to take another look but in all honesty I don't see it happening. I breed for effect over lab results on cannabinoids. 

• Like 3

It's the different cannabinoid ratios that play a big part in the effect :yep: Along with terpenes

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

It's the different cannabinoid ratios that play a big part in the effect :yep: Along with terpenes

Thats true but theirs still cannabinoids being discovered.

For example this recently discovered D9-THCP it would be a shame to breed away from. Surprisingly is mostly found in hemp now and legal in the UK.

One of the newest additions in the world of cannabis is Delta 9- tetrahydrocannabiphorol or D9-THCP. An analog of THC, D9-THCP is a natural product from hemp. Unlike THC that has five natural carbon atoms in its chemical structure, D9-THCP has seven carbon atoms. Thus, D9-THCP is more potent than the traditional THC. Certain strains of marijuana tend to have more psychoactive power than others with similar or lower levels of THC. Some researchers believe that D9-THCP could be the cause. 

As we earlier hinted, Tetrahydrocannabiphorol is a recent discovery. However, history shows that the first THCP discovery happened when the UNIHEMP-funded group of Italian Researchers was exploring the chemical structure of FM2 strain. Their report emerged at the end of the year 2019. Prior users of D9-THCP believe that it is five to ten times more potent than THC. After that, we have seen a few versions of THCP cropping up. One of these is D9-THCP

HOW POTENT CAN D9-THCP BE? 

The most dominant trait of THCP is having more psychoactive effects than delta 9 THC. Research studies show that D9-THCP is thirty–three times more able to bind on your CB1 receptors than D9 THC. But what makes it so psychoactive? Although its molecular structure is almost similar to that of THC, THCP has two more carbon molecules. Based on past research, THC is likely to be more psychoactive if it has three carbon atoms or more on its chain. THCP has seven carbon molecules while delta 8 THC, delta 9 THC, and delta 10 THC have only 5. Thus, THCP has more power than any of these delta THCs.

• Like 2

@brock1 Interesting stuff.

I came across HHC the other week and bought a lump of hash. Not had a chance to really try it yet tho, but apparently it's stronger than delta 8 but a little weaker than delta 9. Iirc that was also from hemp.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

@brock1 Interesting stuff.

I came across HHC the other week and bought a lump of hash. Not had a chance to really try it yet tho, but apparently it's stronger than delta 8 but a little weaker than delta 9. Iirc that was also from hemp.

Yer from what I can gather they are found in IBL and your common cannabis plants just don't produce it because their hybrids. But yes its very interesting what extractions can be done to hemp to produce these cannabinoid extracts and weather they can be breed into cannabis lines. You will have to let us know how the HHC effects are. From what I gather the delta 8 is a lot weaker than the delta 9 so its a big scale. :smokin:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

So I have a little problem here. I have started naming my hybrids and strains. To put it simple I was going to do a project but now won't because of my R1 SHD x Blackberry gum auto suddenly becoming brock's Blackberry Gum auto online  :bangin: so brock's not making a Blackberry Gum auto to stop the confusion between the two my faul really. I figured as its a hybrid it wouldn't just end up with the name of one parent. :bag:

So I have a Short hazey days / blackberry gum auto x Short hazey days / Critical Orange punch fem hybrid that needs a name before I send it in for subbies and don't have a clue what to call it. Any ideas on a name?