*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Yeah boy that sounds lovely, I remember people saying blues tends to be quite dominant and iirc smellyberry is blues x blueberry so I take it this will be more Blues than Blueberry? I've been wanting to try blues but can't find a cut and there haven't been any seeds available I wanted to buy if you get my drift... 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

I've been wanting to try blues but can't find a cut and there haven't been any seeds available I wanted to buy if you get my drift... 

Do UGORG not still give them out as freebies? I had so many at one point I did a SOG from seed to just get through them

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Shes very blueberry influenced  bud 

:yinyang:

Ok nice, I'm a huge blueberry head, I'll see if I can snag a pack. 

@inceywinceyspider Have you got something cooking or are you refering to those F3s? Ive got them booked in for my next run, still deciding if I should grow some of the Pooh Dream alongside them, do you think they have a similar enough growth/stretch? I'll be doing a sort of sog type deal although that could be interesting with regs lol I'm a bit jealous of those guys across the pond who can just send a sample to the lab and sex plants a week old.

• Like 3

@MindSoup nothing cooking here unfortunately I have to keep the plant numbers down for now.

I think the pd are more vigorous, and taller growing but I had to dump mine to get those plant numbers reduced, I only had 1 male out of 6 plants with my sbf3 so might find you get a lot of females too.

@inceywinceyspider Ok cool, maybe I'll run them separately or possibly pop the PD beans a week later or something so the SBs get a head start. I'm getting really excited to pop them now, if only I had a bigger house and an infinite supply of free electricity.

• Like 3

This thread is bloody massive and sprawling so it's hard to figure out what's going on here.. 

If one subscribes is there a bigger selection of seeds than what's in the 'free seeds list for subscribers' thread to select from? 

@rolio

It's the thread above this one

E: sorry read it wrong, yes all the others in this have been and gone

Atb

:oldtoker:

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 3

I've seen a few pics of people's seeds collections and seen some "been and gone" strain, if only I had found this site a decade ago lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 8