*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, bill cooper said:

The wrong  birthday thread, then this, the old goat is not going to be amused, better get that edited sharpish.:wassnnme:

I vaguely remember a birthday recently. What have I done wrong now? lol:doh:lol:doh: 

• Like 1

Just now, bill cooper said:

You've mentioned the wrong Stu lol

Jesus :doh:  lollollollollol 

I'm not sure if I'm smoking too much, or not enough :rofl:  My sincere apologies @stu914 and @stu sleeper 20vt  The missus says you can't take me anywhere. It appears that she may be right

Oh, and a belated Happy Birthday to one of you, I don't fucking know lollollol 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Gaijin said:

@stu914:(  what the actual fuck

What the actual fuck indeed...what the actual fuck made me go back pages looking for what I might have posted in this thread...default_huh.png

Silly me, I should have read to the end and realised...:wallbash:I was going accept the sincere apology until the subject of birthdays came up...:wassnnme:

What puzzles me is once that dodgy dodgee admitted his grave unforgivable error, how did he know when my actual birthday is...??  default_g.gif

@bill cooper

Good job you're awake and on the ball mate...:yep:...(he didn't manage the edit in time though...:rofl::rofl:)

• Like 5

@Vicfirth12Thought I would chuck a few picies up of the progress so far with your ssh and cheese x bluedigiberry

They seem to have plenty of go in them thus far, 

Atb 4klarge.Screenshot_20220612-202157_Gmail.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220612-202203_Gmail.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220612-202159_Gmail.jpg

• Like 35
  • WOW 1

oh I almost forgot lol

I chucked these in the fridge for a few weeks when I received them,  when i decided to germ them, they flew out of the traps like a fuckin greyhound 

yall have a nice day

• Like 10

Heads up...

large.20220613_135810.jpg

Theres 3 packs of a  Cilla  cross   in  there,  I never had many seeds of that cross, I'll share a  third of them though, why  not :)

Be lucky, fukka's... :yinyang:

• Like 18

OK fukka's, after a think...

Change of plan,   I've split the  cilla cross into lesser seed packs to be given away with subscriptions.

I've upped the  number to 10   packs of 5 instead, makes it a little fairer all round i think,  Insted of folk clambering over 3 packs.

Very Ltd, once there gone, there gone!

:yinyang:

• Like 8