*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just a youngster @Vicfirth12 :D 

I've seen SSH or SSH crosses listed on multiple seed sites; what's the chance of any of them being "the real deal"? It sounds like something everyone should have on their bucket list 

• Like 2

On 06/05/2022 at 11:11 AM, Gaijin said:

@HazyDaze Ahhh I see. Not something that's around anymore, I guess. Not on their website, at least

A man would have to feel rather lucky if he managed to grab a pack of Billy Whizz; they sound like they're going to be delicious. A dash of Wales in every pack 

Bit late to this conversation but just thought I'd mention I put an order in with the site sponsor (attitude) last night and got some Karma Sweets as regular UFO freebies :)

• Like 1

Just now, HazyDaze said:

@SkyRider I was referring to the wonder kush as not being available any longer, sorry for any confusion  lol

:yinyang:

Ahh, my bad for jumping in half way through a convo lol
Is that the Sick Meds Wonder Kush? Was quite fond of that myself :)

• Like 1

@SkyRider   yeh, thats the one bud,  they dont exist any longer after the owner was subjected  to a rather sad and unfortunate ordeal :(

• Like 2

On 5/11/2022 at 11:15 PM, badbillybob said:

they yeilded well, i grew them in used compost, fed them tomorite, (when i remembered), overwatered them a couple times,(stress testing lol) gave em a bit of molasses, stressed them a few times and they were rock solid. 

id recommend them for an easy grow tbh.

i grew it alongside smottie, ogkush zkittles, gelato and gg4 crosses and they all yeilded about the same, except the gg4, which was a foot or so further from the light.

@badbillybob Makes you think all these fancy dan expensive nutrients and your getting them beautiful buds with tomorite and blackstrap molasses mate :skin_up::beer:

Edited by MrDo
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

12 Uk Cheese x digiberry seeds have been planted, hoping to find something cheese leaning, anyone got any going into flower soon? 

• Like 8

got a few seedlings of the digi x cheese and the ssh x digi going myself and they look lovely, I'm the opposite @grower951 as will hopefully find something along the lines of  a nice ssh pheno, touching my head and touching the table as we speak

atb

• Like 10

@4kali I also jumped on those ssh x digi's, once I get a chance to set my tent back up they'll be the first thing going in - I'm also hoping to get a kickback and maybe find some ssh pheno.  Anything with northern lights has to be work a go.

• Like 3

@unity yes mate

looking at these seedlings there showing plenty of promise thus far, a growers plant with that structure to do the business, an ideal candidate to mix with some genuine clone only psychosis I would say, if you gets my drift

• Like 4

On 5/20/2022 at 11:47 AM, HazyDaze said:

@SkyRider   yeh, thats the one bud,  they dont exist any longer after the owner was subjected  to a rather sad and unfortunate ordeal :(

I'd wondered what happened to SickMeds Seeds.  Still got a few packets of their seeds in my vault. 

So, what happened to the owner??  Dare I ask...    :unsure:

3 hours ago, mmmm...nice! said:

I'd wondered what happened to SickMeds Seeds.  Still got a few packets of their seeds in my vault. 

So, what happened to the owner??  Dare I ask...    :unsure:

Unfortunately, the Sickmeds breeder, Red, suffered a major setback a few years back now. after being robbed at gunpoint at his home/breeding compound then, in the ensuing police action against the robbers having his (100% legal) grow operation raided and almost entirely destroyed by Spanish police.

the ins and outs of the happenings are really awefull so I won't say any more.

• Like 1

The wrong  birthday thread, then this, the old goat is not going to be amused, better get that edited sharpish.:wassnnme:

• Like 1