*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

33 minutes ago, Eldo said:

Can anyone give me anymore details about the lemon strains recently added please

I'm looking for something fast finishing and beginner friendly

Also have my eye on the purp dog

If there's any grow diary going on any of these would be great if someone could tag me

purp dog, its dried and curing now. dense frost covered buds, which should have a tasty indica stone.

these were done in 8 weeks from flip

ill let you know what like, they are out for "blind" testing

large_p3.JPGlarge.5.JPG

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 14

they yeilded well, i grew them in used compost, fed them tomorite, (when i remembered), overwatered them a couple times,(stress testing lol) gave em a bit of molasses, stressed them a few times and they were rock solid. 

id recommend them for an easy grow tbh.

i grew it alongside smottie, ogkush zkittles, gelato and gg4 crosses and they all yeilded about the same, except the gg4, which was a foot or so further from the light.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I have some  thai  seed just  land, if anybody wants any I'll send some into joolz to give out free with subs if that would be of any interest to anyone? :)

large.20220511_195905.jpg

:yinyang:

Would love a few of those mate, always loved the old thai brick weed. 

• Like 8

large.Resizer_16523730578855.jpegBest looking plant. Gotta be worthy of bud of the month. She might look like a bloke but she's all real women. Dirty lady smells like sweat and shit. I think she may have done stuff with her prison wallet :police::in_love::blushing: P1 for some future goodness for the auto lover's. Got a SHD auto ultimate pollenated from her and some pollen collected to use later.

• Like 18

large.Resizer_16523730586069.jpegPollenated this SHD x BlackBerry gum with a SHD x Guerilla Exodus male. Why a male you might wonder? How can I be sure that a reverse female isn't hermi without using male line's? Your can't ether way but using male helps reduce the risk. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 16

I've just sent a small amount of Ssh x Blue Digi in but I've decided not to send the BlueDigi f3s in as I had a look and Verdant Green are currently selling f3s. 

• Like 16

Hi @Vicfirth12, hoping I've been quick enough to grab a pack of these! Just wondered if you had a thread with more info about them or a diary as I haven't been able to find one.

Also a sly fist bump from a fellow drummer :headbang:

• Like 1

@Rustybiff there isn't a thread on them yet but there may be a few diaries from folk here popping up. I've talked about the parents either in this thread or another one regarding subbies. The ssh is the one that won the 97 and 98 hightimes Cup. The blue digi was selected for structure and blueberry nose. 

Keep rocking man :band:

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 9

@Vicfirth12 thanks very much man I'll have a snoop around after work and see what i can find, what an awesome lineage that's bloody exciting... good job!!

• Like 1

@Vicfirth12 hi mate hope your good.

do you by any chance have any pictures of the 98 ssh 

I have looked but can't seem to find any real information

many thanks 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 4kali said:

@Vicfirth12 hi mate hope your good.

do you by any chance have any pictures of the 98 ssh 

I have looked but can't seem to find any real information

many thanks 

It sounds like the greenhouse coffee shop cut

SUPER SILVER HAZE: THE MOST LEGENDARY HAZE OUT THERE
Super Silver Haze is the ultimate sativa with legendary status. From all the spectacular Haze varieties out there, Super Silver Haze is the champion that stands victorious. Super Silver Haze became a big deal in the cannabis community during the latter half of the 90’s. It won the 1st prize during the High Times Cannabis Cup in 97’, 98’ and 99’. Three years in a row!

With its potent THC levels reaching the 19.11%, pace yourself if you’re a beginner. It hits you so fast, you will not know which way is up. It hits directly and lasts for a long time. Clear your schedule, you’re about to feel amazing for several hours.

This 70% sativa perfection derives from Skunk, Northern Lights and, of course, Haze. Imagine the perfect cerebral high of Skunk mixed with the Northern Lights' contemplative touch, combined with uplifting Haze genetics. Yes, that’s what Super Silver Haze is all about.

After 10-11 weeks of flowering, the trichome-covered buds will be ready for harvest. The yields are over the roof; 800g/m² can be expected from indoor operations. Outdoors, Super Silver Haze will develop buds, literally growing over the roof. With 1500g/plant and sky-scraping heights, Super Silver Haze develops monstrous amounts of weed under the bright sun. It might actually be one of the highest-yielding plants out there.

Genetics 70% sativa - 30% indica
Parents Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze
Flowering period 10-11 weeks
THC% 19.11%
CBD% 0.17%
Yield (indoor) 800g/m²
Height (indoor) Tall
Yield (outdoor) 1500g/plant
Height (outdoor) Tall
Harvest time (outdoor) Mid October
Available as Feminized seeds
Seed bank Greenhouse Seeds

• Like 5

Yeah the story goes it was selected out of 1000 plants by nev himself. I'll not say shit as I was 10 in 1999. 

It's an amazing plant and the smoke is unreal. It's Amsterdam in nutshell 

• Like 9