*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Little about the seeds just listed...

I know i take the piss and joke about all stoned,  but when it comes to the weed I'm wery wery serious... lol

It wasnt exactly an open pollination, its just me taking the piss...

I selected 3 males out of 20 Male plants for various things,  I had 20  sweets males.. which wasnt exactly the plan, but who likes plans apart from hannibal Smith! lol

These 3 males  were tested somewhat,  not extensively, but I  stress tested, heavily pruned back, kept in small pots and flowered out in little pots etc etc.... 

But all that means nothing  really until the progeny is grown out!

I selected 3 males because  I want a broad selection of these genetics to look through for pheno hunts, hopefully they throw up some good plants, growing the progeny out is the final test!

Soooooo......

SickNote > sspb  x karma's sweets.

All the UK skunks, splash of super silver x sweets... nuff said!

BillyWizz >WonderKush x sweets 

I chose a Williams wonder cross  for the  one cross  for preservation purposes more than anything else.

The wonder kush has strong roots, good structure,  strong flowers sets and smells like home made lemonade, and has a wonderful relaxing positive high that makes me feel goooooood!

The  mix up could be a couple of  different  things with my skunk lines and the sweets, mainly, probably lol

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 28

16 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

The  mix up could be a couple of  different  things with my skunk lines and the sweets, mainly, probably lol

Top work geeza :yep:

• Like 6

Thanks @Joolz for the lightning delivery on the last pack of subs from my lifer. I went for the Manny Stardawg x PBB x MAC. Should make for a nice little pheno hunt in the not too distant future.

I feel naked now knowing I don't have packs spare for when something juicy drops... Gonna have to grab another one ASAP. 

• Like 4

I know how you feel @NezA :)

I recently re lifed, 

thinking that would probably do me, maybe until near the end of the year. 

Suddenly a whole lot of goodness drops and not only have I used all 7 picks in one go, 

I need to sub again for the BillyWizz lol

Atb 

• Like 5

The  BillyWizz seeds are easy to tell apart from the  others in the pack, they are very mottled, dark and sexy looking seeds  lol

There could be other things in there but I think its mostly BillyWizz and SickNote that made the mix uk packs.

Hope you find something nice  

• Like 5

On 03/05/2022 at 8:59 PM, HazyDaze said:

I selected 3 males out of 20 Male plants for various things,  I had 20  sweets males.. which wasnt exactly the plan, but who likes plans apart from hannibal Smith! lol

On 03/05/2022 at 8:59 PM, HazyDaze said:

BillyWizz >WonderKush x sweets 

I chose a Williams wonder cross  for the  one cross  for preservation purposes more than anything else.

The wonder kush has strong roots, good structure,  strong flowers sets and smells like home made lemonade, and has a wonderful relaxing positive high that makes me feel goooooood!

I'm probably misusing my google but I can't seem to find much info on your "sweets". Can you point me in the right direction, please mate?

Just now, Gaijin said:

info on your "sweets

It was created by Karma and is Guava Gelato x Karma Sour Diesel BX2 

• Like 3

Yeh, its karmas own  very sought after  (the sowahh) SourD bx2 (dad)  and guava gelato(mum)

Theres not much about of the sweets  really, there are vids on you toob of the Tenco  clone of sweets, is about  best I could find on it myself bud @Gaijin

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

@HazyDaze Ahhh I see. Not something that's around anymore, I guess. Not on their website, at least

A man would have to feel rather lucky if he managed to grab a pack of Billy Whizz; they sound like they're going to be delicious. A dash of Wales in every pack 

• Like 3

On 03/05/2022 at 5:23 PM, Killuminati7 said:

Please do Not use your prison wallet people it was just a stupid 90s experiment :thumbdown:

Not even for germinating seeds in the winter . Bloody criminals haha

• Like 2

Just now, Gaijin said:

@HazyDaze Ahhh I see. Not something that's around anymore.

That's why I made seeds with her bud :)

If  the males prove reliable I have a few  more packs to share.

• Like 6

Just been to collect a letter now what could this be :guitar:

large.20220507_132701_compress46.jpg

Big thanks to @Joolz for getting these to me before they all went..massive thanks to@HazyDaze for the cooking.. these sound devine brother.. didnt expect the fancy lil packs mind, nice touch but Hazy lad you really must get a new pen lollol

Good stuff buddy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 11