*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Revive said:

But only some was removed so makes no sense that.. most threads on this site have convos in them that are also way off topic.. odd

Coz we was talking about when we used are prison wallets years ago lol whoops 

• Like 2

Just now, Killuminati7 said:

Coz we was talking about when we used are prison wallets years ago lol whoops 

Fuking hell really.. so folk can talk shit and rip each other to bits but we cant have a freindly bit of banter about something that happened many years ago.. what is this place comming to lollol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

Fuking hell really.. so folk can talk shit and rip each other to bits but we cant have a freindly bit of anger about something that happened many years ago.. what is this place comming to lollol

lollollol 

• Like 2

Please do Not use your prison wallet people it was just a stupid 90s experiment :thumbdown:

• Like 3

Please do Not use your prison wallet people it was just a stupid 90s experiment :thumbdown:

Which worked for me back then lollol 

• Like 1

I'll be honest this sort of shit annoys the fuk out of me..im a sucker for fair play.. 1 of the reasons I don't like big groups, firms,  gangs, organisations is cause of the clicky bullshit that comes with them.. ill find you a 1000 threads on this site of folk talking crap and having a giggle off topic.. lets hope im here long enough to become part of the click lollol fuking childs play!!

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

I'll be honest this sort of shit annoys the fuk out of me..im a sucker for fair play.. 1 of the reasons I don't like big groups, firms,  gangs, organisations is cause of the clicky bullshit that comes with them.. I find your 1000 threads on this site of folk talking crap and having a giggle off topic.. lets hope im here long enough to become part of the click lollol fuking childs play!!

I know how u feel bud!! It’s just coz it’s on a free seed post and we was talking about putting stuff in our wallets don’t look good on the post I spose lollol 

• Like 2

I know how u feel bud!! It’s just coz it’s on a free seed post and we was talking about putting stuff in our wallets don’t look good on the post I spose lollol 

Yeah I can see that point but it was just a bit of joking about and obvious to anyone reading it..

I forgot we were all law obiding citizens and should be careful with our banter

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

ill find you a 1000 threads on this site of folk talking crap and having a giggle off topic

you could always start a thread in free4all about sticking stuff up your arse if thats your thing :yep:

new drop coming at 8pm

• Like 23

Probably best to take it up with Admin directly if you feel there's cause for concern. I'm sure it was removed for good reason.

Just now, Revive said:

Yeah I can see that point but it was just a bit of joking about and obvious to anyone reading it..

I forgot we were all law obiding citizens and should be careful with our banter

lollol 

Just now, Joolz said:

you could always start a thread in free4all about sticking stuff up your arse if thats your thing :yep:

new drop coming at 8pm

Joolz come on buddy it was a bit of fun about the past and deffo not something that anyone gets off on.. sometimes these things happen when having a chat about certain subjects nothing was ment to harm..

New drop in the subbies mate or shop?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Joolz said:

new drop coming at 8pm

@Joolz lollol 

• Like 1