*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 hour ago, Revive said:

boy.. if I remember correctly it came with some free tracky bottoms 

Hahaha I got jeans and a stripey shirt. Next size up / perfect 

Throws me back 25 years lol 

• Like 3

Just now, Gaijin said:

It did make me giggle, first time I heard that @Revive but overall, it was a fucking horrible experience lol I can laugh now 

Your right its not the wallet of choice but I need my meds and had to do what was necessary to make sure I had them.. its no diff now really im just crawling about in the mud after dark at times to get them and thats still a pain in the arse lollol

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, Vicfirth12 said:

To be fair I'm struggling to get above 60% germinating. They have only had a week in the fridge before I sent them in too so as Hazy says, a little longer in the fridge maybe. 

@Vicfirth12 @4kali Hi there i was reading up on things and came across this technique for germinating seeds if your having problems.

Germination Tips

For fresh seed or old seeds, we use pinto bean juice. We first soak dried pinto beans in PH water for 24 hours and then strain off beans and use that water for germination. This adds natural nutrients and for old seeds this softens the shell covering making it easier for embryo to grow free. The older the seed the harder the shell.

Germination Protocol

1. Rough up seeds using screen or sand paper lined match box, shot glass filled with 2/3 distilled water 1/3 hydrogen peroxide  wash seeds rinse with distilled water.

2. Tall glass filled with distilled water and 1/2 TEASPOON organic sugar soak seeds over night at the same time with another tall glass filled with distilled water add handful of dried pinto beans soak overnight. Next day separate pinto beans from Pinto bean juice, then remove seeds from 1st glass of sugar water and add to pinto bean juice for 24 hours. You should see embryos that are now receiving nutrients from bean juice. Great method for older seeds, we have cracked 50 year old seed using this method.

• Like 2

Wasn't nice when a stem punctured the cling film - but oh my what a gift from friends on the out when you unwrapped that henry of weed and half a zip of ye olde rocky... Christmas 93/94 first and last hopefully lol 

• Like 5

Thanks for this @MrDo I'll give this a whirl with my next batch for sure, sounds very scientifical and Mr and Mrs pd loves a bit of scientifical. Cheers mate :thumsup: 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Puffdiddy said:

Thanks for this @MrDo I'll give this a whirl with my next batch for sure, sounds very scientifical and Mr and Mrs pd loves a bit of scientifical. Cheers mate :thumsup: 

@Puffdiddy Your welcome i got it from Joe Pietri site he also uses the 12-1 light regime 

Just now, MrDo said:

@Puffdiddy Your welcome i got it from Joe Pietri site he also uses the 12-1 light regime 

WTF!! That's interesting?? Why isn't every one saving dosh with this light cycle??

• Like 1

Just now, Puffdiddy said:

WTF!! That's interesting?? Why isn't every one saving dosh with this light cycle??

No idea mate its dodgy dutch propaganda 

• Like 2

Appericate all the information on the free seeds hopefully within next few months I can get some to get growing I’ll stay in contact with anyone who is able to help out thank you hugely also ;) 

• Like 2

Just now, Killuminati7 said:

Where’s all the talk about prison wallets has it been deleted lollol 

It would seem so.. maybe cause its off topic.. perhaps 1 of the mods could explain why some of it has been removed ??

• Like 1

Talk of smuggling stuff up your arse hole in a thread about subbies? Do we really need an explanation?

• Like 13

Just now, Revive said:

It would seem so.. maybe cause its off topic.. perhaps 1 of the mods could explain why some of it has been removed ??

Yeah probably that off topic ?

• Like 2

Just now, NezA said:

Talk of smuggling stuff up your arse hole in a thread about subbies? Do we really need an explanation?

Haha really was talking about wot we had todo years ago hey ho lol 

• Like 2

Just now, Killuminati7 said:

Yeah probably that off topic ?

But only some was removed so makes no sense that.. most threads on this site have convos in them that are also way off topic.. odd

• Like 1