*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'm not hyping, just teasing for a  bit of fun lol

Theres only a few packs en-route from a couple of crosses I made  for myself for pheno hunts, these aren't from my main subbie  seed project.

That'll  take a  little while  yet.;)

I dont  know what the males I used  bring to the game at this point, i used 3 different males so expect lots of variation! 

I shall be hunting them asap myself.

I'd usually test before I send anything in, but I can't test everything so  good luck, they could  be shite yet! lol

Genetics consist of gelato, kush, sourD, uk skunk, psycho, ssh....

:yinyang:

• Like 8

I was really hoping it would be some sspb , dying to have that in my tent! 

They all sound like potent strains to cross too will try my best to snatch some up

• Like 2

Yep, regs bud,  the 3 dads could throw up absolutely any old shit at this point!

Good luck lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Yep, regs bud,  the 3 dads could throw up absolutely any old shit at this point!

Good luck lol

Shush......

That's what they call phenotypical and genotypical expression in the 'trade'...:wassnnme:

• Like 3

Really struggling for space at the mo, but I have  managed to germ a few randoms of  the latest I've sent in...

I've kept 4 for a look..

excuse the top left, I pulled  her helmet off and left a bit of scarring.

large.20220501_093718.jpg

I haven't a clue what these are, they are from seeds that got mixed up, pinged here and there when  seed cropping.

Theres a couple of random mix-up packs incoming too.

• Like 12

@HazyDaze If you're struggling for seed storage space, I may be able to help you out :wassnnme:  

12 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Really struggling for seed storage space at the mo

I'm very sorry to hear that mate :hug:  Coincidentally, I have some spare in my fridge. Just saying :wassnnme: 

• Like 2

Ain't that the truth, I pretty much open pollinated everything I had in my tent. 

lol

I pop a million seeds  to get through them cos I was fed up of having so many not doing anything in the fridge, and instead of them going down I now have 3 million.. lol

But I do loves it! lol

• Like 11

3 million :notworthy: 

And here's me looking at my one full tub, that's really half postage bag and only half seed lollol 

• Like 2

Well, not that many.. it was just a number I plucked from my arse as an example.

lol

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Gaijin said:

That's still a sizable number to be pulling out of one's prison wallet 

lollol

Never heard it called that before.. that wallet got some wear and tear back in the day when I was a naughtier boy.. if I remember correctly it came with some free tracky bottoms with a big hole in the pocket lollol these were my best ones and used for visits only ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4