*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 19/04/2022 at 0:00 PM, Stonerbudz said:

Hello I am looking for some seeds if anyone could help me out at all that be amazing anything will work samples or testers any strain thank you for who ever can help 

I suppose if you dont ask n all thatlol :bag: The subscriptions to the site are your best bet for free beans , upon subscribing  obv's  Atb:yep::yinyang:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Eee arrr. Anyone ripping the newbie for asking for freebies that was in vrg’s thread asking for freebies … lol :wassnnme:

Was it me? Sorry I just wonted to grow the good stuff like everyone else is smoking around here:crybaby:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

On another note. I just spent about 2hr pollenating a short hazey day's x blackberry gum R1 with a Short hazey day's x Guerilla Exodus f2 male. They should be some nice auto regs getting sent in for subbies soon.

Female smells of grapefruit really strong with a little funkness in the background really nice over 3ft branch sativa auto.

Male is diesel, cat piss, skunk smelling. Should make lovely stinky hardy children ;)

Edited by brock1
  • Like 14

Hello I am looking for some seeds if anyone could help me out at all that be amazing anything will work samples or testers any strain thank you for who ever can help 

sure, just send in some cash and claim some subbie seeds

might be worth reading the rules about asking for seeds etc too

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brock1 said:

On another note. I just spent about 2hr pollenating a short hazey day's x blackberry gum R1 with a Short hazey day's x Guerilla Exodus f2 male. They should be some nice auto regs getting sent in for subbies soon.

Female smells of grapefruit really strong with a little funkness in the background really nice over 3ft branch sativa auto.

Male is diesel, cat piss, skunk smelling. Should make lovely stinky hardy children ;)

Ok @brock1 i didnt know you could get auto regs thought they were all female keep up the good work mate does anyone breed female seeds 

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ok @brock1 i didnt know you could get auto regs thought they were all female keep up the good work mate does anyone breed female seeds 

Me. I breed female and male auto's. I see a few people looking for regular Autos so thought I would make some to share. A few weeks after this share they will be a fem auto seeds share also :nenenenene:

• Like 2

Just now, brock1 said:

Me. I breed female and male auto's. I see a few people looking for regular Autos so thought I would make some to share. A few weeks after this share they will be a fem auto seeds share also :nenenenene:

Ok mate you learn something new everyday i meant female photos but i think i might give female autos a go once i get a couple more grows under my belt

• Like 1

Ok mate you learn something new everyday i meant female photos but i think i might give female autos a go once i get a couple more grows under my belt

Sorry mate I don't think I will be breeding photos until the winter ;)

Just now, brock1 said:

Sorry mate I don't think I will be breeding photos until the winter ;)

No worries mate i keep an eye on your post anyways so think i collect some of your seeds going to get a bit of a collection going of top genectics if i can

• Like 1

No worries mate i keep an eye on your post anyways so think i collect some of your seeds going to get a bit of a collection going of top genectics if i can

You and anyone else are always welcome to pop over and see what I am making in that thread anytime. Thats why its their so I can be as transparent about what I share here as possible. Somethings I won't be able to share but I will always try to make that clear.

My next photos breeding I am playing with the idea of creating something completely new.  using land race's and ibl's that are not on the market. ;)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, brock1 said:

next photos breeding I am playing with the idea of creating something completely new.  using land race's and ibl's that are not on the market. ;)

Any chance you could tag me in that please, would love to see how you get on :yep:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brock1 said:

You and anyone else are always welcome to pop over and see what I am making in that thread anytime. Thats why its their so I can be as transparent about what I share here as possible. Somethings I won't be able to share but I will always try to make that clear.

My next photos breeding I am playing with the idea of creating something completely new.  using land race's and ibl's that are not on the market. ;)

Why wont you be able to share keeping all the good bits for self terrible that mate ha ha what are ibls mate

• Like 1

Sub up to the site and choose some free seeds from what members have sent in.. prob the best £25 you will ever spend. Look for store in the menu and subscribe.. support the site at the same time :yinyang:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Why wont you be able to share keeping all the good bits for self terrible that mate ha ha what are ibls mate

In breed strains. Lines that have been breed together for lots of generations. 

Somethings just can't be shared because its unethical to add to the geno pool like Genetic modified plants  ect.

• Like 2