*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Might be worth putting the wet ones back in the fridge, you might be able to rescue them. Think about how it works in nature the seeds will potentially get wet multiple times before they go for a long cold spell only when conditions are exactly right around this time of year do they actually germinate.

Definitely worth a punt 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, NezA said:

Might be worth putting the wet ones back in the fridge, you might be able to rescue them. Think about how it works in nature the seeds will potentially get wet multiple times before they go for a long cold spell only when conditions are exactly right around this time of year do they actually germinate.

Definitely worth a punt 

Already done so mate:yep:, also labelled them so I remember to use them first in the future.

I've put two (UK Cheese X Blues) x Nonames in kitchen towel they have been in the fridge for awhile so fingers crossed.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Military Grade said:

So @4kali was right then, I take it putting wet seeds back into the fridge is probably a bad idea?

If none out the 3 in paper towel Germ by tonight I'll try germing some UK Cheese x Nonames. Hopefully the one that has germinated already is a girl.

Pop the seeds and give then 24hr first. Ofter a dry embryo sack is the reason the seeds don't germinate. Just popping the hust is usually enough to to get enough moisture to penitrate the embryo and start embryo growth. 

• Like 6

There is a bit in the Jorge bible about putting seeds in a matchbox with a bit of sandpaper and shaking, scuffing the outer shell up which allows water to penetrate easier. I’ve never tried it but it might be helpful with these? My 5th one never came up, 4 going strong though :hippy:

• Like 3

@Wag the cannabis grow Bible I’ve not heard of that for years lol this site is my Bible now. I did try it with some light coloured disco biscuit seeds I had but they still didn’t germinate but heard on here that most growers couldn’t get the same seeds to germinate so doesn’t mean It won’t work I’ll try it with a couple I’m having trouble with and let you know

• Like 1

@Stonedjones I’m old school me mate lol I scoured that book for years before I found this place, still love it now. Jorge is a great writer. Yeah if it works let me know, it can’t hurt if they won’t germ anyway  :smokin:

• Like 1

the great book of hashish is another great book , 

3 out of 4  popped up after i cracked the shells ... put in water for 24 - 36hrs  then cracked with a little pressure between finger and thumb listen for the crack  then straight into root riot cubes .. all up within 24hrs

Would have had 4 if i hadnt decapitated  1 with my thick fingers trying to remove the half shell ..

a little bit tlc  and they will pop.

thanks again @Vicfirth12

• Like 6

Hello I am looking for some seeds if anyone could help me out at all that be amazing anything will work samples or testers any strain thank you for who ever can help 

• Like 1

You can subscribe for £25 including postage. I think you need a certain amount of posts. As a new member, nobody is going to send you free seeds and you have to go through the site anyway

• Like 1

@Stonerbudz

Like others have already said the subbies are the best value for money out there and there's some cracking stuff in there. You'll need to get yourself up to 50 posts so that you can use the PM function. It's also worth keeping an eye out for various competitions and various seeds for diaries give aways from some of the site sponsors. All of these will require 50 posts and some will require a completed diary on the boards before you qualify.

My suggestion would be to have a poke around the boards and get a feel for the place the more time you spend here the clearer it'll become.

Welcome aboard!

Edited by NezA
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Stonerbudz said:

Hello I am looking for some seeds if anyone could help me out at all that be amazing anything will work samples or testers any strain thank you for who ever can help 

Go over to the store u can get some beans there:hippy:

• Like 1

Can i have some free seeds as well have to be females 8 weeks flowering heavy yeilding top shelf genetics oh and i need at least 30 but other than that any will do cheers guys oh and disease resistant 

• Like 4

Yeah can someone buy me some seeds and send them to me so I can grow free weed and also could someone pay my electric bill!!!! Many thanks  :bong:

• Like 1