*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hey Joolz,

Is there a way to subscribe online and pay via bit coin?

Really wanna find an easier way than posting cash if I can?

RR

Road runner mate , I think that's why Joolz posted the bit coin link , just hit it

yeah Als right

that button is our bitcoin payment thingy

I'm going to try and make it a bit more integrated but you'll have to bear with me as bitcoin is all a bit new to me lol

I thought bit coins are a bit skew whiff?

eta what I've seen on BBC teletext like, Haven't China banned them?

Edited by PaulHackett

I thought bit coins are a bit skew whiff?

eta what I've seen on BBC teletext like, Haven't China banned them?

China has banned most things it cant 110% control lol

As I said BC are new to me, and I've only set this up due to the amount of people asking

Loads of places are accepting them now, you can even buy pizza with them ll

http://www.takeaway.com/

I'd heard they busted two men who ran BitCoin exchanges, because they supplied bitcoins to customers of the silk road. Buying weed, meth, coke or smack like it was pizza delivery in the states really pissed off the boys in washington.

• Like 1

people get arrested for dodgy dealing with real money every day, doesn't mean everybody else using real money needs to panic

we are not supplying bitcoins, nor weed , meth, coke or smack or even pizza anyway lol

• Like 9

The only thing that will likely change with BitCoin is that it will become a bit more stable than it has been over the last few years. I wish I'd bought a few when I first heard of them. They were $10 a pop. Over four years I could have made something like a 1500% profit. Good. Never liked being wealthy.

Bitcoin will still get mucho negative press, purely because it's not tied to a major currency or even a physical standard. The "real" value of a bitcoin is the leccy and processor time used to run the source code to spit out a unique bitcoin number, known as "mining". This also pisses off the powers that be something chronic. They don't like currencies which they can't manipulate.

• Like 4

Did anyone get the Smellyberry x Agent Orange x Orange 13 seeds?

Mine popped around 2 weeks ago, doing well (one even sent out 3 true leaves, which is interesting...)

If anyone else is growing these I think it would be good to compare notes.

Cheers,

Bumpy ;)

• Like 1

people get arrested for dodgy dealing with real money every day, doesn't mean everybody else using real money needs to panic

we are not supplying bitcoins, nor weed , meth, coke or smack or even pizza anyway lol

No Pizza, Wish i knew that before i became a subbie am still waiting for my hawaiian (service like my local pizza shop)

These are what I've got my eye on Bumpkin...

Sorry Joolz, had a click on the bitcoin link but got confused, never used it myself either!

Let us know when it's up n running and I'll wack over a sub...

RR

Let us know when it's up n running and I'll wack over a sub...

RR

it should be working mate

I think all you need is to have your bicoin wallet open and sufficient bitcoin i it to cover the transaction when you click the button