*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

18 minutes ago, NezA said:

Does that mean you're going to individually wrap those in foil @HazyDaze

Looks like they already have been...and for far too long...:wassnnme:   :rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

I've only just unwrapped them lol

I dunno what stu is on about,  he  cant even  see seeds, he just goes  off descriptors mun lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I dunno what stu is on about, 

You telling me those aren't really manky old chocolate eggs mate?... :doh:...ffs I'd never have guessed...:wassnnme:  default_rofl.gif

(Just a question of scale I suppose...default_rofl.gif)

• Like 5

@Military Grade how you getting on mate? 2 of the 3 uk cheese are above ground I still have 1 in the paper towel. 100% strike rate on the ghetto blaster and esb all above ground

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stonedjones said:

@Military Grade how you getting on mate? 2 of the 3 uk cheese are above ground I still have 1 in the paper towel. 100% strike rate on the ghetto blaster and esb all above ground

I put another 3 into paper towel and left for 48hrs  on recommendation of the breeder I checked last night and none had showed any signs of hatching yet. I've left them and will check again later tonight. So currently 1 out of 7. The 1 is looking good I'll upload a pic later lights out atm.

To be fair I'm struggling to get above 60% germinating. They have only had a week in the fridge before I sent them in too so as Hazy says, a little longer in the fridge maybe. 

• Like 6

So @4kali was right then, I take it putting wet seeds back into the fridge is probably a bad idea?

If none out the 3 in paper towel Germ by tonight I'll try germing some UK Cheese x Nonames. Hopefully the one that has germinated already is a girl.

Just now, inceywinceyspider said:

You can try drying them out then putting them in the fridge, it might work.

Guess it's worth a try. I'll put them in a separate vial.

• Like 2

@Stonedjones

Here's the one UK Cheese x Blue Digiberry I have so far. Hopefully a girl

large.20220416_185128.jpg

I'll get a different strain wet later.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 10