*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

large.Resizer_16497782345201.jpeg

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Made with love... lol

large.20220412_133710.jpg

:yinyang:

Thats a beautie mate. If thats breed with love these must be breed with hate :dev: I wonder what will grow from such a ugly seed :alien2:

• Like 5

On 4/8/2022 at 2:09 PM, Personunknown said:

@pepe16 iou, as in take a couple then the rest of your allocation another time, but sub fully , up front :yinyang:

ah, now i understand it better  and you can repeat as necessary if one ills as many beans as i do..

• Like 2

I decided to give up on the 3 that didn't germinate. This is how they look still since the 6th

large.20220413_233114.jpg

The one that did germ I helped the shell off tonight.

large.20220413_233143.jpglarge.20220413_233129.jpg

I almost was gonna pop the UK Cheese Blues x Nonames but thought I'd try and pop another 3 UK Cheese X Blue Digiberry again, fingers crossed

large.20220413_233049.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

@Military Grade I set some more off after reading your first post. Some in water and some in wet paper towel. After 48 hours the ones in paper towel are germinating but the ones in water are not.

Might be better to just get keep them damp and in a stable environment? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Vicfirth12 said:

@Military Grade I set some more off after reading your first post. Some in water and some in wet paper towel. After 48 hours the ones in paper towel are germinating but the ones in water are not.

Might be better to just get keep them damp and in a stable environment? 

I've moved them over to kitchen towel they was only in water for less than an hour this time, See how they go :yep:

large.20220414_005103.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

i would hazard a guess that them seeds are just a little fresh, 

what i have found when i have made some seed strains in the past is.

that you need to tune in with nature a bit.

imagine how a plant growing in the wild would act when its just dropped all its seeded buds to the ground approaching winter, what happens is, they will stay there in hibernation all the way thru winter and when spring approaches and the weather warms up, a little rain, and it triggers them into life, its no different than seeing everything outdoors spring into life here, come what spring time. 

yes i know where not growing outdoor plants and we are actually imitating nature indoors etc etc, but,

The natural life cycle of a seeded plant needs to be followed and shouldn't be rushed.

ie, its as simple as chucking them in the good old fridge for some cold storage.

• Like 14

a hen lays an egg, and within a day a fully grown chick hatches lol

it doesnt does it.

what happens is,the embryo develops in its shell and it doesnt happen over night

the little chick only breaks thru that shell when its developed enough and ready for life, 

isnt nature amazing.

i thinks im going to have to cut out these wake annd bakes lol

• Like 11

Cut wake an bakes @4kali no way.

you must be ill...

Mother nature don't rush for anyone.

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 6

@4kali Put a smile on my face this morning ,or was it the cheese gelato volcanolol:yep:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 7

@4kaliI always put the seeds in the fridge for at least 2 weeks before planting, commercial seed shouldn't need it as it should have been done by the seed bank but I do anyway, home made seed does not always need it but it's best for consistent germing so I would always put subs in the fridge as the first stage of the growing process, just to be sure.

• Like 12