*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

23 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

@StonedCircle

I'd be interested in K2 seed mate. I've always been on the look out for the commercial cut of it. 

I managed to grab 100 seeds from home grown fanta seeds. 

But I'd like to get my hands on it from as many angles as I can. 

Also hearing that hindu kush was renamed NL2. I often wondered if the K2 was really nl2 x white widow. 

Either way.. It was the first weed I ever smoked & pulled my fair share of whiteys smoking K2 haha 

Id say youll find something equal or better than that commercial cut in those seeds and making F2 from that stock would be a good move if you were to ever start a project imo.

K2 was the first bud i bought in Amsterdam back in 97, i always remember my mate pulling a whitey after just 1 joint and forgetting where the hotel was, it was literately next door to Route66 where he rolled the joint lol

She became a bit like Stardawg when the commercial growers started knocking it out in every town & city but just like the Dawg it is/was a banging smoke when grown with love, whatever the critics say. These legendary strains gain their reputations for many many reasons.

It was also the first strain to give me a true 24 dry ounces from 4/5 plants in soil and a 600w hps with just 8wks flowering. I grew her for a good 4 years until i got raided, i handed out a few cuts to local lads but she never made her way home.

I heard she was still around a few years back tho, so who knows what tomorrow brings :yinyang:

@StonedCircle

Its definitely one I plan on working long term. Probs not what people would be after these days but it was always one of my favourites. It was widely available back in the day but just seemed to fade away.

Heard karma has a cut of it, he used it in a cross a few years back. 

Sounds like a winner to grow. I've never grown it only smoked it. Always one I've chased. 

Glad to hear I wasnt the only victim of the whitener haha horrible when the sweats kick in. K2 caught me a few times. 

• Like 1

@Military Grade I got mine wet yesterday I’ll let you know how I get on , just curious why you ask, are they not germinating?

Edited by Stonedjones
Spelling
  • Like 2

On 10/04/2022 at 0:15 AM, Military Grade said:

Anyone got the (UK Cheese x Blue Digiberry) to germ yet?

Put some in a shot glass and they have sunk , as of now no sign of a split, so nothng yet ....  24hrs.

be interested to see how others are getting on .

• Like 2

i put mine in water for 24hrs all 4 sank then they have been in damp cotton pads for about nearly 4 days and only one so far has started to show tap root, so was just wondering anyone else has slow germination. I might have to get some more wet.

• Like 2

I’m using the paper towel and dvd case method on top of my mother tent where it’s warm.

i germinated 3 each of uk cheese x digiberry, ghetto blaster and esb.

24hrs later there’s a tap root showing on 1 ghetto and 1 uk cheese

@Military Grade @dylant

Edited by Stonedjones
Tag
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

I’m using the paper towel and dvd case method on top of my mother tent where it’s warm.

i germinated 3 each of uk cheese x digiberry, ghetto blaster and esb.

24hrs later there’s a tap root showing on 1 ghetto and 1 uk cheese

@Military Grade @dylant

Fingers crossed mate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

i put mine in water for 24hrs all 4 sank then they have been in damp cotton pads for about nearly 4 days and only one so far has started to show tap root, so was just wondering anyone else has slow germination. I might have to get some more wet.

Just do my method on them. Give them 24hr and if they haven't broken the husk. I pop the husk in my fingers, Rip them little embryos out and throw them on a bit of wet kitchen roll. :doctor:only way I could germinate the original R1 SHD :doh:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

Just now, 4kali said:

you must have precision engineered fingers, would love to see that done mate

Well thank you but no their more like sausages lol. I might start a thread in the breeding section so people can see some of my dodgy ruff breeding techniques. C section to germinate pain in the arse and old seeds, The creation of some new strains lines, A little tissue culture to, Maybe some male and female sex reversals, some polyploid and tryploid creating in there. Just to add to the creation of a few new subbies :hippy:

No playing with the lights during the dark cycle though to make fems soma style :doh:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 12

Just now, 4kali said:

if your fingers are like sasuages then perhaps you would be better suited to 

cracking chesnuts, lol

Funny you should say that I can crack nuts with my fingers :P

• Like 1

take some doing that mate, like i said you must have precision engineered fingers, you can crack chestnuts with your fingers and you can crack the tiiny cannabis seed with your fingers and toss the embryo into paper towels

mate you sure your not a robot lol

get the journal going mate, 

should be good for the crack lol

• Like 3

large.Resizer_16497107087933.jpeglarge.Resizer_16497107084651.jpeg

easy as that mate. Only done the 1 in the middle as they don't need a c section. They are not old and germ fine. Short day's Bx c section :doctor:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 10