*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

4 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

ditch the iou list and save poor Joolz and Admin hasle im sure:yinyang:

I didnt know about the iou list.   I thought when first subscribing,  theres only one bean (i didnt know BOLD was for only latest,  i thought it was only stock available) if I should ask if it was possible to wait for some others to come along as I didnt want seven packets of same bean,  but thought itd be a bit of a piss take,  when I thought of an old bookkeeping job i once did,  as it would take for feckingforever to keep score as well as deal with all the other admin gigs....what a job that would be,  but hats off to you for doing it,  but i think its time the practice was ditched.   I doubt many of us only subscribe for free beans,  and i think most would be happy for anything they got,  as its all in the family..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

my latest breeding lot will also be going in for subs. if i manage to not kill them all lol.

ive stopped buying beans, as mostly they are a disappointment.

im downsizing and concentrating on the older strains and developing my own lines nowadays, because at least you know what you're getting, mostly.

As for the lifetime subs, it would be much easier if either they (subber) took all 7 packs at once or the lifetime subs was reduced to , say for example 60 quid and 3 packs(all taken at same time)

Lets face it , its still a bargain as one pack of "normal" beans will hit you for 60 quid.

just my 2p

It's a bargain alright & atm it's the only way I was able to get some ugorg genetics,can't wait to get this grow over and done with so I can get my killers in the dirt.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I've had a really nice Old School Genetics Old Widow go hermi on me, I'm 99% its environmental she had a hard life and my tent leeks light like a sieve. She's seeded herself quite well, alongside an OSG BD#5. 

Providing there's enough to bother with would anyone be keen if I sent them in as freebies for subs? I don't have space to test them myself, so they'd be a bit of a wild card, but there's some real potential in the genetics for anyone willing to take a punt.  

So lets get this right, a "ladyboy" hermi of a hermi has devil jizzed its cum in your tent and you want to send them in for the good folk at UK420 to test grow :blub:

Its so nice to see you hold the members here with such high esteem. She sounds like a real solid plant with "real potential" as you put it lol 

How in gods name are the people on these boards not addressing this issue? Instead of giving it the circle jerk and multi likes?

WTF - We really are living through end times.

In the words of Mike Skinner : "Has it come to this"

On 4/7/2022 at 0:31 PM, Joolz said:

I don't mind having an "IOU" list
the problem is where somebody requests a pack of beans, so I use a mail packet, go to the post office, stand in the queue, pay for postage, return home and the same person has requested another pack from the list, so that's another mail packet, another queue at the PO and another lot of postage, picking a pack at a time is 7 times the packaging, 7 times the queueing and 7 times the postage and that's just not sustainable either financially or time wise

I'm just making sure you get your daily steps in buddy :D :yep:

• Like 3

why couldn't you have explained it in a nicer fashion. mindsoup seems a decent enough guy. 

instead you make statements like what is the world coming to and living in end times, 

is there actually any need in making a reply like that 

• Like 19

oh right,  

ill hold my hand up and apologise then

if that was the case, 

i must read things out of context sometimes.

lol

• Like 3

what should i have wrote then  that i think someone who makes a post like that is an out and out fuckin prick

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, 4kali said:

why couldn't you have explained it in a nicer fashion. mindsoup seems a decent enough guy. 

instead you make statements like what is the world coming to and living in end times, 

is there actually any need in making a reply like that 

Yes

Just now, 4kali said:

what should i have wrote then  that i think someone who makes a post like that is an out and out fuckin prick

Bro why couldn't you have said that in a nicer fashion.

because

im not to sure if you know weather you know you come across as such an horrible twat, and doubt myself as to weather people can actually be so fuckin obnoxious 

• Like 10